Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Condor Mesh Tactical Cap
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 28, 2014
Pros: Nice digital camo pattern, colors true to image as advertised

Cons: Absolutely no quality control. The front panel of the cap is sewn onto the bill at different angles. There is excess material that was just folded under and then sewn down, creating an entire "flap" of cloth. Where the mesh backing material meets the front of the cap there is excess material that creates bunching.

Summary: decent materials but manufacturing was poorly executed resulting in an item that i will give away to local charity.

I also purchased the olive drab version of the cap which was only slightly better constructed. For that I will award 2 stars.

I will upload a photos.
on April 14, 2015
The price I paid for this made in China quality was a bit much.. I'm sure there are better deals out there.. I do NOT recommend this product purchase from this specific retailer through Amazon. And the color shown isn't the exact matching color either.
on February 5, 2016
The item I received was different than I ordered but was same brand, just NO MESH BACK! The hat had puckering on the front that looked like two nipples on my forehead. They will go away with time. The silkscreen is a bit more muddled than the picture, however with camo it kind works, it just looks faded/used. The hat I have is very hot and does not breathe. There is some sort of coating on the hat because it would not absorb water easily. I don't mid if a company uses chemicals on a hat, just tell me what they are so I can decide for my self If I want them on my scalp. Please like if you agree.
on October 26, 2015
My husband ordered this hat to go with his camping and hiking gear. The green color matches his backpack so it was the perfect choice. He likes that the back of the hat is mesh. It allows air to flow through so he doesn't get too hot and sweaty. The front has a hook and loop area where he can attach a patch. He has only ordered one so far, a West Virginia patch, but is planning to order more so he can change the hat whenever he likes. He likes the fit and the functionality of this hat.

*I paid full price for this item. This is my honest, unbiased opinion.
on May 9, 2014
I bought two of these but they are not "mesh" hats as advertised. No mesh anywhere. So if you want just a plain hat then get it but if you are looking for the mesh material on the back side then look elsewhere!
on June 9, 2013
This is a solid hat. The down side is I dont know how durable it is, the mesh seems like it wont last very long but the upside is for people like me with big heads it fits. I not only have a big head but I have long hair and its still a good fit. Most "one size fits all" dont fit me but this one does.
on August 4, 2011
this is the best cap that i have ever owned. i just wish it was made in the USA. it absorbs every bit of sweat off of my brow, it is light weight, and a breeze passes through it while blocking the sun.
44 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2013
This hat is great, the size and fit are perfect for people like me with a large melon. I recommend it highly
on July 11, 2015
I got this hat because my old Condor hat finally had to be retired after wearing it on a daily basis for about 2.5 years. So I got this one and one other to take its place and to cut down on wear. If you like hats you will love these.
on June 27, 2015
I'm rather particular about my hats and generally end up spending $20+ for a good hat that fits me the way I prefer. That's why I was so surprised when a friend was sporting their Condor tactical hat and told me what a steal of a deal they are. The panels are fairly low profile which is my biggest issues with hats. I hate the grandpa look where the hat looks like its been starched to the point of being a potential weapon and sits high up on the head. Not an issue with this cap. The mesh back panels are great in providing a bit more flex in the fitting once you fit the back strap. It also is very comfortable to wear as well. With all that said, you're getting a great fitting, quality hat that's comfortable and has a great price point. Where can you go wrong?