5.0 out of 5 stars Great series...lite reading..., April 14, 2014
This review is from: Condor and the Crown (Condor One Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
The entire condor series was a pleasure to read. I have read many of John Simpson's series and they are a great way to spend an hour or two. Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect love story series!, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Condor and the Crown (Condor One Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Well written, great action, great love story! I love this series. I have the whole set. Great author. I hope he writes more political love stories.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Entertaining, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Condor and the Crown (Condor One Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
I have read many of John Simpson's books and all of the Condor books. I really love his technical knowledge with the security and how things are run at the white house, the politics (not that I am an expert in any of these things). The only thing that really bothered me about this book was that Jack (their adopted son) was two years younger! He was 14 in the previous book and here he was 12. One of the main criteria for choosing him was their wanting a homeless gay child. It was stated he was fourteen in the previous book but he also knew he was gay and he was causing trouble by having sex with the other boys. Despite the fact Jack situation, it was still a really enjoyable book, but I would love to have it explained to me why he got younger! -- Assuming of course that there is a reason other than oooops! LOL

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it!, December 13, 2011
Gary Casey "GC" (Bay Area, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Condor and the Crown (Condor One Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
So I burned through all 5-of the Condor e-books, within a few weeks and loved each one. The Condor and the Crown was a great ending. Certainly this last one (or will there be another?) did not disappoint in the least.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Condor and the Crown (Condor One Book 5) (Kindle Edition)
Why do I feel like so many of the 5 star books I order are reading assignments? At least they put me to sleep. This may not be John Simpson's best Condor book, but I did not fall asleep and read it straight through with pleasure.

Rate and Discover Movies