5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising Quality
Published on February 8, 2012 by R. Norton

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for first 5 months
The pouch worked great for 5 months, fits a GSI cup (little snug) and a Kleen Kanteen 40oz wide bottle plus lots of small stuff in the front pouch. I used it with a strap just for day hikes. But then I tried to attach it to the belt of my backpack using the straps on the back and the snap on one of them broke. It was only the second or third time I ever unsnapped them.
Published 6 months ago by Glenn Plott

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising Quality, February 8, 2012
I bought one of these recently. I was surprised by the quality of the material and craftsmanship. You can't see it in the picture but the top of the bottle has a slit, closed with Velcro, which will accommodate the tube for a hydration bladder. I took a chance and ordered a Camelbak 50 oz Antidote Replacement Reservoir to see if it would fit in this carrier. It did. Now I have a pretty decent hydration rig that holds 50 oz of water on my belt. Now, before you buy this set for yourself, a full 50oz bladder is a pretty tight fit. Fitting the bladder into the carrier is kind of like a fat girl putting on her " girls night out jeans". You have to hold the edges and shake the bladder into the carrier. It will go all the way in but it's tight. I installed it with the bladder filler toward the belt side so that the tube has the most direct route to the carrier's tube port. The nice thing about this set up is that your carrier not only gets lighter as you use water but gets smaller as well. The downside is that you have a hydration tube hanging from the bottle that needs to be secured so that it doesn't get dirty or hung up on something. I just stuck the bite valve into one of the MOLLE straps for now but I may get a tube clip later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a place to stash your water bottle, May 22, 2012
I picked up mine from an Army surplus store, so I mean it when I say it's military quality. This thing is heavy duty. On a side note, I paid almost as much as the Amazon price for the one I got used. Chalk another one up to the ever-impressive South American river.

In case you're wondering, the answer is "Yes, this is the Maxpedition bottle holder for about half the price." I've always preferred solid quality over a brand name and Condor has just that. Why pay more than what you have to? In fact, after comparing this item with the Maxpedition version, I prefer the extra MOLLE options this one offers.

So let's talk capacity. While you could in fact easily fir a 32 oz bottle in this pouch, I never intended it for that purpose. This is a capacity extender for my main pack. It makes for a great place to store those items that are much longer than they are wide and even protect some items from the elements as it's water resistant and well insulated. After all, it is in fact made to hold a liquid container.

My loadout:
-1/2 roll of Duck Tape (4" diameter placed at the bottom holds container open well and provides rigidity)
-100' hank of 550 cord
-Ronson Jetlite Butane Lighter
-magnesium fire starter
-waterproof match container filled with cotton balls & Vaseline
-"The Extractor" bite & sting kit
-cheap pocket folder (best $1 purchase of my life)
-caribiner hooked to side (rated to 550 lbs)

When it comes to your gear, think outside the box. Always remember, the future belongs to the prepared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Built with Easy to Open Zippers -- unlike its competition, January 24, 2012
Unlike a certain virtually identical bottle holder of the same size (by another company) I reviewed and which costs ten dollars more, this one is a bit looser than that one so my cup and 32oz bottle fits easily. But as I said in that other review, the size was not the problem, it was the zippers that refused to work correctly on that other carry-pouch.

Built similarly, almost, but not quite a twin at first go-over in fact, the Condor H2O MOLLE Pouch has excellent, easy to use and properly sewn zippers that can be operated one-handed by my aging fingers. Thank you, Condor! Moreover, the main water container portion uses a double zipper (unlike the competetor's unit) making access to the bottle cap easy from either side. And there is a sealable access opening should you use a sipping tube. The side pouch is also well constructed.

No fighting to open zippers on this Condor Nalgene water bottle holder! And at ten dollars less for similar build and quality, as well as including MOLLE attachment snap straps (unlike that other unit which shall remain nameless), I can accept that there is no shoulder strap, a detriment shared with that other brand of bottle holder.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got what I expected, December 31, 2011
I ordered this molle pouch in black to attach to a 5.11 backpack so I could easily access a 1 liter wide mouth nalgene style bottle. Needless to say it works great. Zippers are sturdy with easy to find pull tabs. The extra pocket has come in handy as well to drop extra items into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than satisfied, November 5, 2011
I looked at purchasing the more expensive bottle carrier. Man am I glad I didnt. The Condor H2O pouch is top quality. I dont see how anyone could be purchasing the more expensive brands. The quality control of Condor has gotton so much better. If there were more public gear comparisons with the uppity brands and Condor, I think there would be alot of speechless big eyes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Product, November 30, 2011
Marty Chipman (Vancouver, WA USA) - See all my reviews
been waiting to get a Maxpidition 10x4 and just couldn't get myself to pay the double price, so I gave this one a try and it is very good quality. strong zippers, good stitching and tuff materials.

I would recomend this to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, August 18, 2012
I bought this H2O pouch to use for camping, hiking, and to attach to my BOB in an emergency. The construction of this pouch is very durable and rugged. It attaches easily to all of my packs and I store it in the trunk of my car when not in use. I am able to fit a 40oz stainless steal Klean Kanteen wide mouth bottle with a cooking stove attachment connected to it inside of an 18oz cooking cup and all of this snugly fits inside the pouch and it easily zips up. In the outside pocket I was able to fit some fire starting tools, 3" grill plate, water filter, water tabs bottle, bandana, coffee filters, and a small can of sterno type fuel. I did some research before purchasing this pouch and the quality you get for the price can't be beat. You could pay more for a "brand name" H2O pouch, but I seriously doubt that you will get any more bang for your buck than what this Condor pouch gives you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made at a Great Price!, November 2, 2011
When I ordered this item, I had a pretty good idea what I wanted and thought I knew what to expect. When it actually arrived, it was exactly what I was looking for and the quality was better still. The main pouch is the perfect size to fit a 32 or 38oz Nalgene or Guyot bottle along with a GSI stainless 18oz cup. If you have a 32oz bottle, with some room to spare. There even seems to be a small bit of padding / insulation around the body of the bag which will help keeping your liquids at the desired temperature. The front pocket will easily hold a fire kit, a couple pouches of hot cocoa, tea bags, and a few more items. The zippers are, for a lack of a better term, recessed and leave no exterior "track" visible. And the "D" rings on the sides are made of actual metal, not some cheap plastic polymer. All in all, I am extremely happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, August 21, 2013
I've got a small 1800ci molle pack and this was a really good match. I attached short 550 cord straps to the bottom and side for stability, but that is not unusual for molle rigs. It's plenty rugged and my TOAKS Ti Pot fits snuggly into the lightly insulated main pocket. My 1 liter Platypus Bottle nests fine if I leave a little head room.

The external pouch is big enough for my Vargo Stove, 4oz fuel bottle, LMF Spork and 5-in-1 Match holder with room to spare (I'm looking to upsize the 4oz bottle with a flask).

I linked in all of these products so you could easily see the possibilities. It has extra molle webbing, small opposing d-rings for a carry strap, decent zippers and in all I'm very satisfied with the under $20 price tag.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are PERFECT, September 6, 2013
I have read some reviews about this Pouch on here and elsewhere across the internet. Most of the complaints I have read were , pertaining to a "loose-fit" Well, here is the thing. You need to know how to attch the molle straps to the pals webbing on the rig (backpack, vest, PC, etc.) Its a little different, but once you figure it out, the pouch and pouches like this one are snug as a bug.

I purchased two of these bad boys, one for my 12 Hour "Get Home" bag and one for my LBT 6094b Plate Carrier. The both fit awesome. They are able to hold a 32 oz Nalgene bottle and actually allow some wiggle room for something slightly larger. On the top is a 4" x 1" (L & W) of "loop" material for you to attach a small patch or name tape. (You can that size in any color and variation at 1800 name tape).

It has a small outlet on the top of the pouch for a drinking tube if you decide to add a bladder.

The main compartment is lined and insulated. How good the insulation holds up, will only come with time I guess, but it seems solid. I has PALs webbing all over this bad boy, what you can affix to it, i'm not sure as it's small and wouldn't seem necessary to attach anything to it.

The outer pocket is large enough to fit one of those "survival tins" you see on amazon, or elsewhere on the internet.

The only con about this whole product is I wish the outer pocket had some mesh in it to divide it up so that you can fit smaller items within without it flopping around. ALL and ALL for the price point you can NOT beat this bad boy.

Condor, while being made in china is really stepping up its game.

I recommend this bad boy of pouch for Operators, Active Military, Private Contractors and Airsoft wannabees! ;)

Condor H2O Pouch (Bladder Not Included)
$19.95 $16.95 - $89.87