Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 30, 2013
What a world of difference when you're carrying a full load on your belt. No more fussing with how your belt sits on your hips. Everything stays where you want it and carrying 15 to 20 lbs of gear is no longer tiring. My only disappointment is the difficulty I have attaching a hydration pack to the back. I suppose that's why there are straps on the pack. Still, if you've got their belt you've got to get this harness. Go for it!
on November 9, 2015
Excellent suspenders, however they need a retainer band for the left over strap once they are adjusted. I would also recommend some sort of clip so they could be put on and off a belt without having to completely undo the straps from the buckles. This makes it so you have to mess up your adjustment each time you want to remove from a belt.

Otherwise, great suspenders.
on September 20, 2013
Making a chest-free recon/scout loadout, I paired this with a battle belt (as advertised) but used the condor hydro pack to connect in the back. Great matchup for a longer torso (I'm 6'-2".)

This setup is permanent so the complaints about a better method of attachment to the battle belt don't really matter to me.

Multicam matches all my other gear perfectly.
on July 1, 2014
Wow this harness makes a huge difference in how I run my battle belt rig. it spreads the load to my shoulders and hips equally so not to much strain on either. Even though it offers tons of support its still light enough to be worn under my plate carrier.
on January 6, 2015
I bought this to add onto my shotgun satchel and then later added it to my Condor Compact Assault Pack (small) and wow I'm glad I did! The straps that came on the Assault pack were too small for a taller guy to adjust properly, so I rigged these up to it. Now I don't even notice the bag on my back its so comfortable! I can still access the bladder slot directly behind my back too. These are a great upgrade to back packs or anything you can think of! Get creative!
on July 1, 2014
My older son is using this to hold up his TAG combat belt. It is fine for that task. Not sure how well it would work in real world tactical environment over a full deployment. It's fine for airsoft and serves the purpose of keeping his pistol belt from falling down.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2011
The harness works well and exactly as advertised, good quality. There needs to be a better way to attach it to your belt though... Just know if you get this you'll want to make a better attachment system for your belt.
on December 3, 2012
Great attachment for the battle belt. Would be better with quick releases. Once strapped to battle belt have to leave on or un-strap. Does keep battle belt sitting up high to relieve weight off hips.
on February 8, 2013
Well built and needed. it is truly necessary for overall support. hands down a very good harness. keep up the good work.
on February 15, 2012
the condor belt and padding, for which this harness is used for, doesn't slip down like one of the other reviewers said. Unless, i suppose, you have a large tummy. if you keep a lot of items on the front of your belt, the harness will ride forward with the belt, making it uncomfortable when it catches on the back of your neck. it's better to store items on the back or side of the belt where your hips can carry the load instead of your back, or with this harness, your neck and shoulders. if you need to retrieve items, loosen your belt slightly to be able to slide it around, and move items to the front or sides of you. Slide it back around when you're done. with the harness, you cannot perform this action. P.S. obviously, i'm not using the belt to hold my pants up. i would use another belt for that.