5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt
Nice stiff material, strong buckle should hold up for some time. Fit is easy to adjust and the included belt keepers keep it where its supposed to be. I did not need the mag pouches but they are nice for someone who may want them.
Published 22 months ago by Foxdevel

3.0 out of 5 stars Size
This item was way too big. Even though you can adjust it to proper size, I don't need the extra belt wrapping around my waist almost to the back. It is better suited for a 40+inch individual.
Published 5 months ago by Phelan Voss

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt, October 15, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars So Far So Good, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Condor Tactical Belt (Sports)
Bought the belt, did a two day Carbine class carring 120 rounds in mag pouches on the belt. No problems with the belt it comfortable for 7 hours a day on the shooting line.
I had no problems with the buckle, I had read that some people had issues. I think it may have been waist line operator errors.
It is a bit thick for some of the holsters that are out there. But all in all a good belt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price!, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Condor Tactical Belt (Sports)
Ok, this is my first review of a Condor product as well as my first purchase of one. This belts does what it's supposed to do. There are a few concerns that I have, but for the price of the belt they don't really stack up. I am Active Duty Military and used this while deployed. I had a Serpa drop leg holster that would clip onto my regular belt, but as we conducted drills, I noticed that strapping that to my belt took quite some time (you would be surprised how a minute wasted matters) and figured I'd look to get a belt that I can strap my drop leg to and move out. Well this came and I have conducted multiple drills with it and it has held it's own! The only reason that I am giving this only 4 stars and not 5 is that the quick release utility buckles are not really quick release, I would not use them to hold pistol mags in case you have to conduct a quick mag change you lose precious time. If the utility pouch relied on a tension system or removable tab with a tension rope, that would work. But honestly if you are using those utility pouches for a multi-tool or a mini flashm light they work absolutely fine. Another great product from Condor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Avg. Tier 3 guy review ;), February 8, 2014
This review is from: Condor Tactical Belt (Sports)
I am not a tier 1 bada**. Just an Avg. guy, that like's to shoot and collect gear. :)
That being said, I grew up on the OLD Webgear, in my young days playing army.
SO this is appealing to me. I just ordered the padded rig to add with this.

As far as this belt, the mag pouch is PERFECT for my Glock 26 mags. In Fact, I ordered a couple more
The ONLY complaint is I had a hard time adding my Blackhawk CQC holster through it.Where it sits
is right at where the velcro meets the belt. Not a HUGE issue as I am getting the Molle rig from blackhawk.

I would sugg. adding. the Condor roll up dump pouch as well. Lot's of the gear snobs slam Condor gear..
Truth is, if you are an Avg. guy like me, and not out doing Tier-1 special op missions, this gear WILL
last. My Truck pack has been through the ringer and thrown around without ANY issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars I come to expect quality from Condor, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Condor Tactical Belt (Sports)
And quality is what I got. As with every other piece of Condor tactical equipment, the fit, function and construction are on target. I have no real use for the mag pouches that come with this belt but I won't complain about them. They just get removed and added to the extras box.

I'm a round guy and this belt fits, and has plenty of room to go, although I don't want to need the extra girth. It will also size down to way smaller than I ever was, and that is good to now as it gives incentive to shrink my mid section to be in a smaller pant size.

But to be serious, this is my second Condor belt and I have never had issues from the first one, not in the 6-7 years I've had it and used it. I simply changed colors on my LBE and no longer need the first one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Study and adjustable., July 15, 2013
This review is from: Condor Tactical Belt (Sports)
This belt works well to distribute the weight.
Hiking with some photo pouches, a 5.11 water bottle pouch and a Wave Multitool is effortless and cooler than having a hot pack on your back for light outings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, October 28, 2012
This review is from: Condor Tactical Belt (Sports)
I have two of these belts. This one comes with two magazine pouches. I mounted a Mike's holster to it for my 9mm Beretta. It's solid, rigid, comfortable and fully adjustable. I added a third magazine pouch from my first belt so it holds 3 mags and a pistol. Pretty nice. And functional. I recommend for an excellent pistol holster belt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt for price. Use with Glock 21SF Magazines, December 22, 2013
I. Nunez "Dodgers Fan" (Rancho Cucamonga, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Condor Tactical Belt (Sports)
Nice quality belt. I added a couple of mag pouches from Condor. The ones that are included barely fit my Glock 21SF mags which are 10 round mags (California). Not sure if it will fit the 13 round 21SF since the 10 rounders fit tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt!, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Condor Tactical Belt (Sports)
Great belt, got it to go in the Condor Battle Belt (the battle belt isn't a belt its a MOLLE sleeve for a duty belt) It works great! the materials are top notch which is what I've come to expect from Condor. Great stitching. I pull the pistol mag holders off and give them away as I don't like the way they horizontally mount instead of vertically

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for the price, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Condor Tactical Belt (Sports)
The belt is a fantastic value at $15.98. The materials seem sturdy but the stitching isn't the straightest lines of stitching but for $15.98..but you really have to look to see the stitching flaws. Don't get me wrong, it sewn good enough for strength just not well enough for beauty contests. The two removable mag pouches will not fit double stack magazines (glock/Smith&Wesson M&p/Springfield /Ect..) they will fit a leatherman wave multitool or small flashlights.

Condor Tactical Belt