4.0 out of 5 stars Pkg states for 14 and up and color was not as shown
Published on September 14, 2011 by LAHawk

1.0 out of 5 stars conductors hat
I was unable to wear this hat to a party because even though it was advertised as "one size fits all", there was no indication that it was a child's hat. I was extremely disappointed and wasted the $12.
Published on October 25, 2011 by kjh

1.0 out of 5 stars conductors hat, October 25, 2011
This review is from: Conductor Hat Economy, One Size(Black) (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pkg states for 14 and up and color was not as shown, September 14, 2011
This review is from: Conductor Hat Economy, One Size(Black) (Toy)
I purchased this for the 3 yr old boy next door after he was smitten by the conductor in a book that I read him. I was disappointed that the stripes and wording were in gold rather than yellow. Might be classier for someone older for a Halloween costume, but I preferred the bright yellow for a toddler's dress up outfit. Another thing that was not mentioned by other reviewers is that the package states that it is not for use by children under the age of 14 and nowhere on the site did it state 14+ which would have left me searching for another hat. For older children the quality seems to be pretty good for the price. I just wonder if the minimum age warning is concern that lettering will come off and end up in the mouth or if the fabric dye is toxic. With so many imported toys making the news because of lead content in paint or other toxic ingredients, I would have liked to have known about the minimum age requirement prior to ordering and receiving this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy again!, May 23, 2012
This hat says one size and doesn't tell you it is a child's hat so it was wasted money. This was for our Church VBS. I won't buy from this company ever again. False advertising!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 23, 2009
This review is from: Conductor Hat Economy, One Size(Black) (Toy)
I ordered this hat for my 3 year old son - and was very pleased. The quality is good for the price. I've never seen anything like this in the stores, and was thrilled to find this one. It was just a little big for him - but that will just make it last longer. He'll get a lot of play out of this!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for what we needed, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Conductor Hat Economy, One Size(Black) (Toy)
It worked out okay for our Polar Express themed party - but overall the quality is low - so it was okay for a one shot deal but not a long lasting item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality hat, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Conductor Hat Economy, One Size(Black) (Toy)
I bought this hat for someone partly as a joke, but the person loved it and now wears it all the time. Great fit due to stretchy elastic posteriorly. I would recommend it. Good quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars large, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Conductor Hat Economy, One Size(Black) (Toy)
It was very big on my 3 year old grandson, but he loves it and wears it when he plays with his trains or for a ride on the local steam engine train at the museum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for children, October 30, 2013
Belvedere (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Conductor Hat Economy, One Size(Black) (Toy)
The description wasn't clear, but this is a child's hat. My daughter wore it on her third birthday. It was only a little too big, but the back is an elastic band, so larger heads would fit this just fine up to a point. She loved it and still wears it during play time.

1.0 out of 5 stars They need to re-take a pic of this hat!, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Conductor Hat Economy, One Size(Black) (Toy)
Well like all the other reviews I agree the color is wrong! More like a light gold color! And it is very small. Probably fits a 5 year old up to a 10 year old I would say.

1.0 out of 5 stars One size does not fit all!, January 3, 2013
Z.M. Artin (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Conductor Hat Economy, One Size(Black) (Toy)
Claimed it was for people 14 and over, but it was way too small, and I don't have a big head. I'd recommend only for small children.

Conductor Hat Economy, One Size(Black)
$12.93 $6.50