5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price. None better.
These filters are excellent. I've been using them for several years and never had a bad experience. I particularly like the fact that the paper used to make them is unbleached.
Published 8 months ago by D. Eckman

2.0 out of 5 stars Generic filters are better
Going against the tide of the other reviewers here, I have to bemoan the fact these filters let water run through way too fast, resulting in weaker coffee. If you like your coffee strong as I do, you either have to use more, or double up on the filters to slow the water flow for a better absorption rate from the grounds. Generic filters, on the other hand, such as Big Y...
Published 4 months ago by J. Ingalls

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price. None better., November 3, 2013
D. Eckman (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Tighter Filter, July 19, 2010
This review is from: Cone Coffee Filter #2 - Natural Brown 100 Count
When it comes right down to Melitta, they definitely know how to make great products for your everyday cup of coffee to taste great. That also comes with very strong filters, not just for your cup of joe, but also for the enviroment as well. That really shows with their 100 pack of #2 filters, which fit great in their Perfect Brew coffee cup cone filter setter. These filters are really worth the money, because they fit well, and also don't breakup into mush like other brands of filters. I absolutely recommend Melitta a whole lot, and these filters are a great buy.

Price: B

Quality: B+

Overall: B+

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Cone Coffee Filter #2 - Natural Brown 100 Count
I am very pleased with these. I was using Haro and they seemed to filter slower. These filter faster with the same grind setting and there is no sediment in the coffee. These are thicker then the Haro as well. I will be ordering these from now often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper off-Amazon, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Cone Coffee Filter #2 - Natural Brown 100 Count
The filter is great but it is overpriced. I have found this filter considerably cheaper off-Amazon, at my local Target and grocery stores. Very disappointed that Amazon charges 2-3 times as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbleached filters are the best, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Cone Coffee Filter #2 - Natural Brown 100 Count
Got these along with a Melitta cone and a kettle for my pour-over setup. I can't give all the credit to the filters, but I gotta say that pour-over coffee is the best.

These filters don't impart any kind of paper flavor that I've been able to notice. People say you'll get best results by pre-wetting the filter, but in my opinion it works just fine if you don't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for me!, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Cone Coffee Filter #2 - Natural Brown 100 Count
If I HAD to complain, it would be that sometimes it's hard to separate the two sides. I learned that I have the best luck after folding over the seam flaps, sometimes it separates for me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oops!, June 30, 2013
This review is from: Cone Coffee Filter #2 - Natural Brown 100 Count
Great product! Little did I know, they sell this at the grocery store. Oops! I didn't see 100 count at the store yet, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars For those on the go., June 16, 2013
This review is from: Cone Coffee Filter #2 - Natural Brown 100 Count
This product is great for those on the go. A fresh cup of coffee every time. Never any grinds in the cup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, May 2, 2013
This review is from: Cone Coffee Filter #2 - Natural Brown 100 Count
I love these filters. Easy to use, easy clean up, great for the perfect single cup of coffee :-) Highly satisfied with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Such great Coffee!, May 14, 2011
This review is from: Cone Coffee Filter #2 - Natural Brown 100 Count
I'm so glad I started using this coffee system (Melitta #2 plastic cone and these filters) - way better than many other methods I've tried. My method: boil water in my Aroma hot pot (see my review there), wet down the filter (discard water into sink), put coffee grounds in, and place on cup. Don't reboil water - it'll be a little less than boiling at this point. Wet the grounds with minimum amount of the hot water needed. Wait 10 seconds. Pour thin stream over coffee in gentle swirls to break up clumps of grounds, until it matches the ribs on the walls of the filter holder. Wait until you get about a half-inch depression in the grounds, and fill with swirling motion again. When the surface of the grounds once again have a half-inch depression, place the filter in the sink - you're done, and any remaining stuff coming out will be overextracted. Dilute the coffee in your cup by half, either using milk, or using more water. I also love the Capresso FrothPro that I recently bought - the combination of the two items makes a great latte! Cheers.

Capresso frothPRO