Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon February 19, 2009
I saw "Confessions of a Shopaholic" on its opening weekend and while watching the movie, I kept noticed the fantastic songs that they were using. I knew that I had to buy the soundtrack and I'm so glad that I did. Most of the songs on the cd and of the pop/dance variety and fit perfectly with the mood of the movie.

1. Accessory by Jordyn Taylor. 5/5 This is kind of Becky's theme. It's cool and very hip sounding. It makes you want to get up and dance.

2. Fashion by Lady Gaga. 5/5 Lady Gaga is definitely the It Singer of 2009. She always has great sounding songs and this is no exception. The beginning of the song kind of reminds me of "LoveGame" off her debut album.

3. Blue Jeans by Jessie James. 5/5 I love the beat of this song, especially in the middle of the song. The song is obviously about blue jeans.

4.Uncontrollable by Adrienne Bailon. 4/5 It's not one of my favorite songs on the soundtrack but it's still okay.

5. Calling you by Kat DeLuna. 5/5 My favorite song on the soundtrack. I loved it when I heard it in the movie and now that I have the soundtrack, it's the song that I'll put on repeat.

6.Stuck with Each Other by Shontelle feat. Akon 3/5 It's an okay song but I'm not really a fan of Akon.

7. Unstoppable by Kat DeLuna. 4/5 Not as good as "Calling You" but still a good song to have on the soundtrack

8. Big Spender by Adrienne Bailon 5/5 I really like this one. It's got a good beat to dance to

9. Bad Girl by Pussycat Dolls 5/5 Another great song. Love them or hate them, the Pussycat Dolls can come out with some of the most catchiest songs

10. Again by Natasha Bedingfield 5/5 The first real slow song on the album. It's got great lyrics and I like it

11. Takes time to Love by Trey Songz 3/5 An okay song but kind of unforgettable compared to the other songs on the cd

12. Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Greg Laswell 5/5 Seeing the movie, it took me a minute to realise what song this guy was covering. It sounds really different when it's a slow song but it works.

13. Don't Forget About Me by Macy Gray 4/5 I'm actually not a Macy Gray fan in the slightest but I actually like this one from her.

14. Shopaholic Suite by James Newton Howard 4/5 The cd ends on an instumental note and it features some of the instumental music moments from the film.

I definitely recommend this cd to anyone who saw the movie and enjoyed any of the songs in it but also to anyone who likes pop music because this cd is full of them. I'm thinking this soundtrack will be in my CD player for a long time.
on March 19, 2004
I am 11, and I love this cd!!! I admit, the movie was a bit on the cheesy side, but the cd is excellent. It has a whole mixture of pop, rock, and hip hop. It also has a variaty of singers that are somewhat alike, but somewhat different. If you want to make up a dance routine, or just dance, this is the cd you have been searching for. My 14 year old sister borrows it, my mom likes it, and all of my friends own it, and are listening to it constatly! In other words, this cd is great, and even if you are 51 or 2, you should buy this cd!
on June 7, 2009
Bought this CD after watching the movie and noticing the music caught my attention. Soundtrack is a good mix of tunes and with a few relatively new artists discovered (Jordyn Taylor, Jesse James, Lady Gaga) its fresh and upbeat. My bet is at least one, my vote is Jordyn Taylor, becomes a best new artist soon so worth the purchase for that reason alone. But there's some great music from established artists too like Natasha Beddingfield and Macy Gray that rounds out the tracks. And if you're truly a Shopaholic the songs references to designer labels and name brands will send you running to your closest mall! Seriously though, this is overall a fun roadtrip CD!
on February 21, 2004
Coming off other hit soundtracks for movies like "Freaky Friday", "The Lizzie McGuire Movie", and "Cheetah Girls" the "Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen" soundtrack is full of pop/rock ditties and uptempo dance melodies. This soundtrack is more for younger audiences but can appeal to older audiences also. The first track on the cd is the great Pop radio friendly song "That Girl(Drama Queen)" sung by the star of the movie Lindsay Lohan. Having an infectious pop/rock beat filled with guitar driven beats and keyboard inspired sounds. The second track, is probably one of my favorites by an upcoming pop singer named Cherie. She sings the song "Ready" where it sounds like she is following the footsteps of powerhouse diva Celine Dion. The song is pop infectious also with its catchy chorus with stays in your head--an earworm you might say. Other standout tracks include Lindsay Lohan's "What Are You Waiting For" which sounds like a preview sound of what is next for the future of Lindsay's upcoming pop career. Very solid pop/rock sounds of enlightened fun and happiness. Also, the heavy sweet vulnerable rocky pop ballad "Tomorrow" by Lillix, a nice acoustic version of the rock hit "Perfect" by Simple Plan, and another infectious ditty by Nikki Cleary called "1-2-3". The cd is very teen pop/rock friendly but lacks some substance when it comes to lyrical content. But still a great pop record to listen to. This may also be a preview of Lindsay Lohan's upcoming Pop singing career.
I'd give this CD a B+
on July 11, 2005
1. Drama Queen 4/5- This song is good, but it gets a little annoying/repetitive after a while.

2. Ready 4/5- I like this song, it's got a catchy beat to it.

3. Ladies Night 4/5- I like this song too. Just kind of a "fun" song!

4. Perfect 1/5- I personally cannot STAND this song. A lot of pop fans like it, though.

5. Tomorrow 3/5- This one's just OK. That says it all about this song.

6. What Are You Waiting For 5/5- I love this song!

7. Na Na 5/5- I love this song, too! It's funny!

8. 1,2,3 5/5- This is my favorite song on the CD! Catchy tune.

9. Don't Move On/Livin for the City/Changes Medley 3/5- Ok. I like Livin for the City, but I wasn't happy with the way the 3 short songs were smushed together.

10. Boom 1/5- Can't stand this one either. It's rappish.

11. A Day in the Life 4/5- I like this song, but it's definately not Lindsay's best.

12. The Real Me 4/5- Great song! Not my favorite, but it's good.

13. Un-sweet Sixteen 1/5- This song is just plain run-around-with-your-hands-over-your-ears annoying!!!

14. Only in the Movies 2/5- Boring, annoying song.

Overall, this is one of the best CDs I've ever bought! Definitely worth it. I suggest buying it if you like fun, layed-back music. :)
on February 17, 2004
I just got the "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" soundtrack today. I love it!
Lindsey Lohan does a nice job with her vocals in 4 of the 14 tracks.
Singer and songwriter Alexis has one of the best songs on the CD, "The Real Me." Everyone can relate to this song, about finding one's true self. She wrote a very thought provoking song for a young teen. It's also a really catchy tune. I look forward to hearing her debut album due out this summer with Warner Brothers.
There's quite a variety of songs on the album. I also really like Simple Plan's acoustic version of Perfect.
Overall, I enjoy all the songs on this CD. I highly reccomend it.
on August 10, 2009
I am one happy customer!!

I totally fell for the movie when I saw it, and completely flipped for the music!! It features FUN, hip songs that girls can just rock out to and have a great time! The songs remind me of the different parts in the movie, so I enjoy playing a few tracks while scrubbing dishes or sweeping floors and allowing my head to play reels of the film along with the music. :) It's also the perfect CD to pop in when you're cruisin' down road--hair and windows down--and living up the day. ;) Girls, if you liked the movie--you are gonna LOVE the soundtrack!!! Buy it!! DO IT!!
on April 7, 2012
After hearing the Lady Gaga song "Fashion" from this soundtrack and then getting mad that I couldn't download it off of itunes by itself, I put this CD on my Christmas List. Well, hubby came through and I'm glad I bought the whole CD because, while "Fashion" is my favorite song on this soundtrack, there are some awesome songs (I love "Blue Jeans"!). Like another reviewer said, these are perfect hanging out, cruising down the road songs. I like to listen to the soundtrack while I'm getting ready in the morning. Even though my wardrobe isn't as awesome as the ones sung about, it still puts me in a fun mood everyday. Great, fun, girly music!!!
on February 18, 2004
I love Lindsay Lohan. She's one of the most talent people and can be compared to older celebrities. And to think she is only 17 is well,amazing! She sings,dances, and acts!!!! I love and have all her movies so far. When I heard she was going to have a new movie out, I was so excited!!!! I got the soundtrack the day it came out and I can't wait for the movie!! I am going to try to go see it on opening day!!!This soundtrack is great!!! Lindsay Lohan sings 4/14 songs and her voice is amazing!! My favorite songs are 1. Drama Queen (That Girl) By Lindsay Lohan, 4.Perfect by Simple Plan, and A Day in The Life by Lindsay Lohan!!
Here's a review of all the songs:
1. Drama Queen (That Girl) By Lindsay Lohan This song is so awsome!! It gets you pumped up and ready for action!! I love this song!! 8/10
2. Ready by Cherie This song is ok, one of the weaker links to this CD it's pretty ok but the beat in the song and her voice get annoying after a while. The chorus is pretty good though But she reminds me of a Dixie Chick.....5/10
3.Ladies Night by Atomic Kitten featuring KOOL & THE GANG The beat to this song gets you pumped....sounds like a disco song...but the vocals are poor in the regular verses...at hte least the chorus is catchy and fun.
4. Perfect by Simple Plan (Acoustic Version) Simply one of the best songs on the CD....kids can relate to the lyrics and it is catchy....a slow song but great sounding and fun...and i just love this song!! There's no way anyone can hate this!!! 10/10!!!!!!!
5. Tomarrow by Lillix This song is pretty good...their voices sound ok...it is pretty slow....it sounds horrible until you get to the chorus...the chorus ROCKS!!! So i have to take out points for this sad and poor begining...6/10
6. What Are You waiting For by Lindsay Lohan
I absolutely love the beat and melody of this song. The words of this song are beautiful...i love it! 8/10
7. Na Na by SuperChic[k]This song is so fun and it makes you feel great!! It is pretty fast!! But it is fun that's all that matters! 5/10
8. 1,2,3 by Nikki Cleary The vocals in this song are great the rythem of this song is sooooo catchy i have been singing this song in my head...7/10
9. Don't Move On/Living For The City/Change Melody by Lindsay Lohan In the beginning this song dissipointed me...then when i thought it was getting better, it got worse. then it suddenly got fast and this song is the best!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! Then it got slow again...oh well...it was good for a while...then it got faster AGAIN!!! I love this song! Don't judge it until you've listened to it all the way! 8/10
10. Boom by fan_3 boom Oh my gosh this song stinks!!! I couldn't listen to it for a minute before almost throwing up!! the WORST SONG I HAVE EVER HEARD!!! 0/10
11. A Day In The Life by Lindsay Lohan This is more like it...original Freay Friday punk rocker band Lindsay....fans of freaky Friday will LOVE this song....9/10
12.The Real Me by Alexis This song is pretty good...not the best of course I have never even heard of someone called Alexis....oh well! 6/10
13.Un-Sweet 16 by WAKEFIELD this song is for Simple Plan or Good Charlottle fans this song is pretty good..really punk rocker additude...it you hate rap or punk you would hate this song!! Of course I love punk but even i had to give it 6/10
14. Only In The Movie by Diffuser A great way to end this CD!! I love this song!!! 8/10
So as I said...you HAVE TO buy this CD!!!!!!
on November 4, 2004
There are some very good songs on this cd. Lindsay did a good job with her songs. The song that sticks out the most to me (my 9 year old daughter LOVES it too) is "The Real Me" by "Alexis". What terrific lyrics for young girls. I wish I could find more music by this artist.