5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous, must-have soundtrack for fans of the movie
I saw "Confessions of a Shopaholic" on its opening weekend and while watching the movie, I kept noticed the fantastic songs that they were using. I knew that I had to buy the soundtrack and I'm so glad that I did. Most of the songs on the cd and of the pop/dance variety and fit perfectly with the mood of the movie.

1. Accessory by Jordyn Taylor. 5/5 This is...
Published on February 19, 2009 by Danielle

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly good soundtrack
I enjoy a few of the songs on here - I listen to it off and on. I enjoy it. :)
Published 17 months ago by Ginger Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous, must-have soundtrack for fans of the movie, February 19, 2009
This review is from: Confessions of a Shopaholic (Audio CD)

1. Accessory by Jordyn Taylor. 5/5 This is kind of Becky's theme. It's cool and very hip sounding. It makes you want to get up and dance.

2. Fashion by Lady Gaga. 5/5 Lady Gaga is definitely the It Singer of 2009. She always has great sounding songs and this is no exception. The beginning of the song kind of reminds me of "LoveGame" off her debut album.

3. Blue Jeans by Jessie James. 5/5 I love the beat of this song, especially in the middle of the song. The song is obviously about blue jeans.

4.Uncontrollable by Adrienne Bailon. 4/5 It's not one of my favorite songs on the soundtrack but it's still okay.

5. Calling you by Kat DeLuna. 5/5 My favorite song on the soundtrack. I loved it when I heard it in the movie and now that I have the soundtrack, it's the song that I'll put on repeat.

6.Stuck with Each Other by Shontelle feat. Akon 3/5 It's an okay song but I'm not really a fan of Akon.

7. Unstoppable by Kat DeLuna. 4/5 Not as good as "Calling You" but still a good song to have on the soundtrack

8. Big Spender by Adrienne Bailon 5/5 I really like this one. It's got a good beat to dance to

9. Bad Girl by Pussycat Dolls 5/5 Another great song. Love them or hate them, the Pussycat Dolls can come out with some of the most catchiest songs

10. Again by Natasha Bedingfield 5/5 The first real slow song on the album. It's got great lyrics and I like it

11. Takes time to Love by Trey Songz 3/5 An okay song but kind of unforgettable compared to the other songs on the cd

12. Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Greg Laswell 5/5 Seeing the movie, it took me a minute to realise what song this guy was covering. It sounds really different when it's a slow song but it works.

13. Don't Forget About Me by Macy Gray 4/5 I'm actually not a Macy Gray fan in the slightest but I actually like this one from her.

14. Shopaholic Suite by James Newton Howard 4/5 The cd ends on an instumental note and it features some of the instumental music moments from the film.

I definitely recommend this cd to anyone who saw the movie and enjoyed any of the songs in it but also to anyone who likes pop music because this cd is full of them. I'm thinking this soundtrack will be in my CD player for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good CD!!!!, March 19, 2004
By A Customer
I am 11, and I love this cd!!! I admit, the movie was a bit on the cheesy side, but the cd is excellent. It has a whole mixture of pop, rock, and hip hop. It also has a variaty of singers that are somewhat alike, but somewhat different. If you want to make up a dance routine, or just dance, this is the cd you have been searching for. My 14 year old sister borrows it, my mom likes it, and all of my friends own it, and are listening to it constatly! In other words, this cd is great, and even if you are 51 or 2, you should buy this cd!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mix and a best new artist, June 7, 2009
I. Gonzales "QOE" (Albuquerque, NM United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Confessions of a Shopaholic (Audio CD)
Bought this CD after watching the movie and noticing the music caught my attention. Soundtrack is a good mix of tunes and with a few relatively new artists discovered (Jordyn Taylor, Jesse James, Lady Gaga) its fresh and upbeat. My bet is at least one, my vote is Jordyn Taylor, becomes a best new artist soon so worth the purchase for that reason alone. But there's some great music from established artists too like Natasha Beddingfield and Macy Gray that rounds out the tracks. And if you're truly a Shopaholic the songs references to designer labels and name brands will send you running to your closest mall! Seriously though, this is overall a fun roadtrip CD!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just one of those fun cds you pop in and make you feel good, February 21, 2004
Coming off other hit soundtracks for movies like "Freaky Friday", "The Lizzie McGuire Movie", and "Cheetah Girls" the "Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen" soundtrack is full of pop/rock ditties and uptempo dance melodies. This soundtrack is more for younger audiences but can appeal to older audiences also. The first track on the cd is the great Pop radio friendly song "That Girl(Drama Queen)" sung by the star of the movie Lindsay Lohan. Having an infectious pop/rock beat filled with guitar driven beats and keyboard inspired sounds. The second track, is probably one of my favorites by an upcoming pop singer named Cherie. She sings the song "Ready" where it sounds like she is following the footsteps of powerhouse diva Celine Dion. The song is pop infectious also with its catchy chorus with stays in your head--an earworm you might say. Other standout tracks include Lindsay Lohan's "What Are You Waiting For" which sounds like a preview sound of what is next for the future of Lindsay's upcoming pop career. Very solid pop/rock sounds of enlightened fun and happiness. Also, the heavy sweet vulnerable rocky pop ballad "Tomorrow" by Lillix, a nice acoustic version of the rock hit "Perfect" by Simple Plan, and another infectious ditty by Nikki Cleary called "1-2-3". The cd is very teen pop/rock friendly but lacks some substance when it comes to lyrical content. But still a great pop record to listen to. This may also be a preview of Lindsay Lohan's upcoming Pop singing career.
I'd give this CD a B+

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer!! :), August 10, 2009
This review is from: Confessions of a Shopaholic (Audio CD)
I am one happy customer!!

I totally fell for the movie when I saw it, and completely flipped for the music!! It features FUN, hip songs that girls can just rock out to and have a great time! The songs remind me of the different parts in the movie, so I enjoy playing a few tracks while scrubbing dishes or sweeping floors and allowing my head to play reels of the film along with the music. :) It's also the perfect CD to pop in when you're cruisin' down road--hair and windows down--and living up the day. ;) Girls, if you liked the movie--you are gonna LOVE the soundtrack!!! Buy it!! DO IT!!

4.0 out of 5 stars This soundtrack is a MUST have! (Just like the movie), June 14, 2006
A Kid's Review
The "Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen" movie soundtrack is basically an all pop album, and the artists performing the songs are the latest soloists and groups around! If you're throwing a party, or just want something cool to listen to, THIS IS THE ALBUM TO BUY!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Scoop on an Awesome CD, July 11, 2005
A Kid's Review
1. Drama Queen 4/5- This song is good, but it gets a little annoying/repetitive after a while.

2. Ready 4/5- I like this song, it's got a catchy beat to it.

3. Ladies Night 4/5- I like this song too. Just kind of a "fun" song!

4. Perfect 1/5- I personally cannot STAND this song. A lot of pop fans like it, though.

5. Tomorrow 3/5- This one's just OK. That says it all about this song.

6. What Are You Waiting For 5/5- I love this song!

7. Na Na 5/5- I love this song, too! It's funny!

8. 1,2,3 5/5- This is my favorite song on the CD! Catchy tune.

9. Don't Move On/Livin for the City/Changes Medley 3/5- Ok. I like Livin for the City, but I wasn't happy with the way the 3 short songs were smushed together.

10. Boom 1/5- Can't stand this one either. It's rappish.

11. A Day in the Life 4/5- I like this song, but it's definately not Lindsay's best.

12. The Real Me 4/5- Great song! Not my favorite, but it's good.

13. Un-sweet Sixteen 1/5- This song is just plain run-around-with-your-hands-over-your-ears annoying!!!

14. Only in the Movies 2/5- Boring, annoying song.

Overall, this is one of the best CDs I've ever bought! Definitely worth it. I suggest buying it if you like fun, layed-back music. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good CD, November 4, 2004
There are some very good songs on this cd. Lindsay did a good job with her songs. The song that sticks out the most to me (my 9 year old daughter LOVES it too) is "The Real Me" by "Alexis". What terrific lyrics for young girls. I wish I could find more music by this artist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Upbeat and fun!, March 12, 2004
Colette M. Serpetti "cswaffar" (Allen Park, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This cd is very upbeat and fun and full of rockin' chicks (with a little Simple Plan thrown in there)! Lindsey Lohan has a great voice. The entire cd is refreshing and bound to make you want to sing along!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute movie, February 20, 2004
By A Customer
very cute movie. The Real Me song by Alexis is great...she is new but just wait....she will be famous soon.

Confessions of a Shopaholic
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Original Soundtrack (Audio CD - 2009)
Rate and Discover Movies