Confusing! some said olympus Om-D E-M5 has silver lens with silver body,but some said it has black lens with silver body. what's the truth?
asked by hw on March 19, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
The body and kit lenses can come in both colors. Mine personally is a silver body with the black 12-50mm kit lens.
Adam G. answered on March 19, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have the silver body with the black lens. This is how my kit came. However, the 12-50 kit lens is available in both black and silver so read the description of the item carefully.
Juan M. answered on March 19, 2013

A
Same as a few others here, I have the silver body with black lens. 12-50 kit. I personally chose the silver body over the black one but as for the lens kit, I didn't care what color it was
Make sure to read the description to make sure it is what you want before you buy. Try contacting or making a special request if the seller can make the change for you.
Shoua L. answered on March 19, 2013

A
Similar to others, I have the silver body, and black 12-50mm kit lens. It's possible to order the silver body and the silver 12-50mm separately, rather than as a "kit", but this will cost $200 more than the body+black lens kit. Olympus doesn't explain why it only offers the black lens in the kit purchase.
Kristopher C. answered on March 25, 2013

A
Mine is the silver and black body with a black 14-50 lens. It may depend on the seller or lens kit.
Anna A. answered on March 19, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It comes in both silver and black.
Tyrone G. answered on March 19, 2013

A
Yes, black lens with silver body. :/
Amazon Customer answered on March 20, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product