Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 26, 2014
sinus headache products I've used- But be sure you read the lable & understand contaning & warnings- Handy two to the pack-easy snap off for securing in my purse- On hand while away from home-
Good product
on February 2, 2014
It is sometimes hard to find this product in stores. It is the only thing I have found (prescription or otc that has helped with both migraine and TMJ headache) At the school where I teach, I even found another teacher going door to door asking other teachers if they had any. I volunteered that I did and she was so relieved. She said it is the only product out there that has helped her. When I found it on Amazon I ordered four boxes. It is so hard when you run out and then can't find it or find the pharmacy carries a different kind. Highly, highly recommend it !
on June 4, 2014
Tylenol Sinus is the only product that I know I can count on for sinus pressure and pain. Myself as well as family members who suffer with sinus pressure and pain find this product really works well.
on October 30, 2013
When the hayfever hits, these are my go-to don't-have-to-beg-the-guy-at-the-pharmacy-window-for-the-meds pill. They don't make me drowsy, and they clear the nasal passages in short order.
on September 21, 2013
This is the only sinus product that works for me. Hard to find in stores in this size box so that was a plus.
on December 26, 2014
great product and arrived quickly
on May 21, 2015
works great on my allergies
on December 17, 2013
I was so happy to find some Tylenol Sinus. This works better than much stronger medications I've tried for sinus headaches.
on August 4, 2014
not sure if it was because the product was just old but did not work as I hoped.