Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
asked by Jaina on October 28, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Slade Simon answered on November 25, 2009
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Try VGA to S-video and 3RCA cable - http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.9813. If did not work, you will loose $3 for the cable.
Druvan answered on December 7, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My ASUS EEE has an output to monitor. I can either choose the netbook monitor, an external monitor, or both. I used a VGA cable from my netbook (VGA) to my Pioneer plasma (VGA). Then I just used the TV as my monitor. Two big drawbacks. Even though I connected to the internet with a cat5, there is lagging. Second, the picture quality is only fair. Without the lag, I would be fine watching a football game now and then. The picture quality would bother me if I were watching a movie or say the Super Bowl. Don't forget to increase your video quality to the best your TV can use.
JC in Georgia answered on September 2, 2011

A
harold says: you have to convert the analog signal from the computer (VGA) to digital (HDMI) with a vga to hdmi converter which you can buy from Amazon.com along with the the VGA cable and a mini RCA audio cable to go from the computer to the converter box and a HDMI cable to go from the converter to the TV. Hope this helps.
HAROLD answered on March 12, 2012

A
I bought a serial to serial cable to hook my asus to my sony bravia - still no picture. What am i missing - what are the options?
Lori Cohen answered on November 28, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I recently bought this cable, NEW VGA to TV CONVERTER S-VIDEO+RCA OUT CABLE ADAPTER to try it with my Acer Aspire One netbook but it doesn't output the video to the tv. Mind you, I'm using an s-video cable with an RCA adapter on the tv end because the tv I tried it on didn't have an s-video connector.
E. Bustamante answered on May 29, 2010

A
Karen answered on November 11, 2011

A
This looks like it might be a useful forum to try. I have an older TV, works great, but it has the coax input. I want to display movies from my netbook on this TV. What I have tried so far: Used VGA male to 3 RCA female adapter, and ran these signals into an RF modulator, with coax output to the TV. Nothing happened. Anyone got any thoughts? Thanks!-Tom
Tom answered on January 12, 2012

A
Was anyone successfull connecting netbook to plasma? please let me know,
Jaya Prakash Ravula answered on July 18, 2010
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product