Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Connect Plus Access Code for Music: An Appreciation Brief 7e
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 24, 2012
Please note this isbn is the isbn for the Connect PLUS which mean it actually has the ebook on it as well. This is a great value for the product received.
on January 19, 2016
This is a great product, I'm very pleased with it as it was very cheap. If you buy the code from the website, they charge you 85$.
on February 22, 2016
It was Exactly what I wanted, and way cheaper than the price of its original website.
on November 3, 2015
This item arrive late and thas just it my sister ha e no complain. Thanks
on March 12, 2015
I needed this for a music class I was taking in college, and Amazon was where I found it the cheapest! It is a very easy online music program, I found it to be one of the better ones I have used.
on February 14, 2016
It works and I am satisfied with your service.