5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best
Published on June 11, 2011 by Yvonne

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!
This was a required text for a class. The teacher was awful and the book was the only thing I had to teach myself the materials. The Connect Plus program is garbage and I feel sorry for anyone who takes a class where this is required.
Published 11 months ago by Jessica Bellevue

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best, June 11, 2011
This review is from: Connect Plus Public Speaking 1 Semester Access Card for Public Speaking for College & Career (Printed Access Code)
I needed this book for a college course in Public Speaking and was not able to afford the book at the time, but the publisher also offered an electronic version which was also to expensive for me to afford. So I got on Amazon to search to see if the access card was being sold and to my surprize it was at a price I could truly afford. My book delima was solved, thanks to Amazon being the worlds largest on line shopping market. I order the product it came in a timly fashion, I used the access card for the electroic verson of the book it worked. I saved a ton of money on this deal and I was able to complete my course work assignments. Thank you Amazon and your Affiliate's.:)

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, January 20, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Required by College Professor, September 6, 2013
I am not sure how well this will help my daughter but it was required by his professor this semester at college.

Used & New from: $5.88