5.0 out of 5 stars A balanced, doable approach to parenting!, January 15, 2011
Katie Alley "ketebebe" (Knoxville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Connected Parenting: Set Loving Limits and Build Strong Bonds with Your Child for Life (Paperback)
I am the mother of a 4 year old boy (Ms. Kolari calls his temperment "the gladiator") and a 2 year old girl. Ms. Kolari's approach really makes sense from scientific, emotional and logistical point of view and, best of all, IT WORKS! Her writing is reader friendly and humorous as well. I highly recommend "Connected Parenting" by Jennifer Kolari. I also recommend listening to some podcasts with Kolari being interviewed. She animates her examples well and brings even more clarity to her parenting philosophy. I hope she will consider an audio recording of the book. I know I am more likely to finish a book if I can listen to it while cleaning up the house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 29, 2014
one of the only books that teaches empathy...

$16.00 $11.37