5.0 out of 5 stars Connecting With The Angels is Absolutely DIVINE!
Published on April 20, 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars cute and pretty, but only o.k.
ms. virtue seems like a great, smart woman, but i really don't agree with these cards. i think she's trying to make a quick sale (i mean look at how many products she has), and by always using the name of the "angels". her "cards" are ONLY 12 cards! and they contain extremely vague, general "messages". i honestly don't see how they can help you with anything or tell you...
Published on July 6, 2007 by Marilyn Mercury

5.0 out of 5 stars Connecting With The Angels is Absolutely DIVINE!, April 20, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Connecting with Your Angels (Audio Cassette)
Doreen Virtue's latest offering may quite possibly be her best! My friend and I followed this audio-cassete series together. It took us an entire day, but it was time very well spent. This set is definitely life-altering! Especially worth noting is the meditation which helps you to meet your Guardian Angel. There are no words to describe the incredibly profound, spiritual experience I had during this meditation! I'd strongly recommend this to any seekers along the spiritual path who wish to learn how to recognize and experience two-way communication with their angels and guides! I don't usually buy audio and was initially a little put off by the price, but after having "heard" for myself, this series is truly a bargain. I'll certainly be purchasing additional sets for gift-giving. One final note: If possible, it's best to follow this set of tapes when you can do so without any distractions or interruptions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Connecting with Your Angels: ...by Doreen Virtue, Phd, June 19, 2001
Sandra Williams (Wharton, texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Connecting with Your Angels (Audio Cassette)
Being a fan of Doreen Virtue's earlier works and being very interested in a more direct awareness of my angelic helpers, I splurged on this somewhat costly tape set. By tape 6, I felt like I got more than my money's worth. As usual, Doreen Virtue communicates messages from the Angels with such an unconditional love focus that I feel incredibly nurtured and uplifted. The messages help us know even specifics of what we can ask for, how we can ask for things, how we get answers (and can use any or all of our senses to get or give that information). She/they helps/help us know how to look at things from that positive, unconditionally loving perspective which in itself often solves our "problems". She/they continually help us give our negative/down perceptions, fears, etc. to the Angels freeing ourselves from fret and worry....And shifting us into a unconditionally loving state. And there are many lovely mediations throughout the series helping us meet/converse with our Angels....Truly Heavenly. I've only been through the series once, but these tapes are for use over and over. A great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great companion to the Unabridged CD Set, December 26, 2004
I have everything Doreen Virtue has ever published. Her books, tapes and CDs are always so clear and easy to understand. There is no filler or fluff, just uplifting stories and wonderful exercises to help you nourish your soul. Hays House produces fantastic books, card decks and kits. This particular kit works well alone or with the unabridged CD version of Connecting with your Angels.

This kit includes:

·A special workbook filled with easy-to-follow steps

·A new CD in which Doreen guides you through the process of discovering your angels' identities and messages

·A journal that will allow you to track your angelic communications

·A rose quartz crystal to help you feel your angels' loving guidance

·Natural incense to help elevate your spiritual frequency

·12 original angel oracle cards to help you instantly connect with your angels

·Dead Sea bath salts to help you clear away negativity from your mind and body

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Kit ! This KIT is NOT 6 cd/cassette kit, New Release, August 14, 2005
I have many of Doreen Virtues books, CDs and card decks.
Her products are excellent guides for easily accessing your higher self and angels. Easy to understand and very uplifting.

However, I do want to mention that the only review listed which applies to this product is the review of J. Whitford, which describes this kit with ONE CD, pocket instruction book, 12 angel cards, incense, sea salt, pocket journal & candle, etc.

The other reviews, including the editorial review, incorrectly refer to Doreen's 6 CD/Cassette tape sets, which were released several years ago. Oddly, those kits were also called "Connecting with your Angels", but are comprised of 6 cds/cassettes for a more intense and much longer course.

The 6cd/cassette set is still available under "other editions" and I would definitely recommend for Angel enthusiasts who are interested in a more in-depth/advanced course on angels. I attended several of Doreen's seminars, and the 6 CD set is comparable to taking her 3 hour course, which I paid approximately $150 for several years ago.

If you love Angels, try her Messages for the Angels &/or Healing with the Fairies cards. Easy to use with no experience or training. Basic meanings are written on each card & pocket guide is included for more in-depth definitions. Storage box is also included with each deck.
You can pull one card each morning & receive guidance for the day.
Great companion for the advanced 6 cd course, or on their own.

The kit available on this page is also helpful, but more on a beginner/quick fix level. Hope this helps :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good insite for beginners / skeptics, July 9, 2006
D. Buscher (The Heartland of the USA) - See all my reviews
The kit is a good introduction to the world of angels. It gives insight to beginners (like me), but I will say, it leaves you wanting to know more. I would recommend this to anyone who is curious about angels. It's a small investment that can break down skepticisms one might have. I wasn't sure about all of this "connecting with your angels" stuff at first. But once you give them a chance, they can help guide you in life. They've come though for me whenever I've asked them to. When I bought this kit I also purchased the archangel oracle card set. I was surprised at how accurate they can be. I'm a believer, now, and Doreen Virtue really seems to know her stuff. I have purchased other books, CDs, ect. from her. Hope this helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Oracle Card Decks with Booklets are more useful..., February 6, 2007
The kit was very cool, and fun to use, a few times. But I own several of Doreen's card sets, like Messages from your Angels, and Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards and I get much more use out of them. For example, its easy to flip through the little guidebooks that accompany the 44 card decks in the morning to get inspiration fast.

My complaint is 1: that there are only 12 cards in this set. And 2: while this kit good if you like to do a whole ritual, with a bath, and a listening meditation with an audio CD, etc, I find that the cards are nice to pick up if you only have a minute. Plus the card sets are easier to transport (in a purse or whatever).

5.0 out of 5 stars step by step guidance, January 18, 2011
Victoria "RangerGirl" (Provo, UT, United States) - See all my reviews
...and guidance that really works! I could tell you how wonderful this book is, how many meditations, practical visualizations it contains and even describe the beautiful guided Angel Reading practice that you hear later on the audio book.... but let me instead share just ONE detail.

I was in the gym, listening to the audio book and working on my back muscles when the section of guided Angel Prayers began. I forwarded the "give me a baby" prayer and half-heartedly joined the "give me a new job" prayer in my mind. I kind of have plans for what to do next, thus I was not wishing for a new job desperately, but decided to remain open to options.

That same night I received an email to my job request with an oil and gas company. They wanted me to contact then ASAP and confirm participation in a new job training held a couple of months later.

Some six hours later, already in the morning, but still less than 24 hours from the time of prayer, there was an email from an acquaintance: about four (!) month ago I was asking her for business contacts who could have a position for me and she responded just now, asking if I still needed them.

It is more than "just" synchronicity. It is a clear example of how well the step by step guidance work and how quickly Angels rush to help us for the good of all involved if we ask for help passionately -- and even half-heartedly, as in my case!

Open the door of your heart and mind and connect to your Angels, Archangels and Spirit Guides. This book is the only external tool you may need.

Victoria Evangelina Belyavskaya

5.0 out of 5 stars Angles, December 25, 2011
I enjoy Angels very much, connecting with them using this product has been really fantastic! I have always believed in Angels, and also use Angel Magik. This product has helped me further my connection with our beloved Angels.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!!, October 9, 2011
I love this product!! If you get the chance to purchase this.... DO!!! It is wonderful and will help you connect more with the white light spirit realm!!

5.0 out of 5 stars connecting with your angels, July 6, 2010
This review is from: Connecting with Your Angels (Audio Cassette)
The item was used but as the seller's said, was in great condition.. I am very happy with it and putting in practice what I am learning.Ah, the shipping was fast..

Maggie W.

Connecting with Your Angels
Connecting with Your Angels by Doreen Virtue (Audio Cassette - July 1999)
Used & New from: $8.00