5.0 out of 5 stars a MUST HAVE for your collection!!
Published on September 14, 2010 by KyleD

3.0 out of 5 stars over produced ( just a little)
Decent album, but a little boring in my opinion. I like Cass's sound, but the album is a little heavy on the production side. That said he's got time to find his sound. Hopefully he will be a little bit more raw on his next effort.
Published on June 15, 2011 by Martin Prince

5.0 out of 5 stars a MUST HAVE for your collection!!, September 14, 2010
This review is from: Connection (Audio CD)
This album fuses Funk, Blues, Jazz, Reggae, and Soul all in one. I have followed Cas and his band Woodbelly for a while now. I am happy to say that this album is the best of what he does. Cas's voice is amazing! And throughout the album you can hear his clever writing style, coupled with beats and rhythms that will make you move! I call it "feel good music". The arrangements on the songs are very impressive, and it is beautifully produced. Cas is his own artist, and every track showcases this.
Tracks like "Will I Find", and "Counting Stars" hit home with the listener, with a raw sincerity that connects you with him. "Better" is an uplifting track that you cant help moving to! Please...go get this album! Worth every penny! You wont be disappointed.
FIVE STARS!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cas is a B@D@$$ the whole album is awesome, January 9, 2013
SnowCo (Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Connection (Audio CD)
I am a big fan after hearing this CD - from Paris, Texas this guy be jammin mon!
Search on G0ogle and sample his music - awesome voice! awesome guitarist!
Awesome songs... and GREAT LIVE JAMS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome CD, April 17, 2012
This review is from: Connection (Audio CD)
My wife is into raggae so I thought I would get this for her. She absolutely loves it, as do I. Cas is definitely a very talented guy with a unique voice. Love the upbeat music.

5.0 out of 5 stars great music, November 18, 2010
This review is from: Connection (Audio CD)
I recently heard Cas Haley on Good Morning America. His music along with his voice and very relaxed nature made me want to hear more! I went on a search the next day for his CD. I found one at BestBuy, but it was his first CD. I bought it anyway, and enjoyed it so much I HAD to have this one! I found it on Amazon and it was shipped quickly. It has only left my CD player in my car a few times within the last few weeks. I love this CD. The music always puts me in a good mood!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Connection (Audio CD)
Who doesn't love Cas Haley?!? He's amazing and his album just makes me smile! I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a little positive music in their life!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cas Fan but....., August 26, 2013
This review is from: Connection (Audio CD)
Let me start by saying that Cas Haley is, in my humble opinion, a musical artist of the highest caliber. Great voice and honest style. I don't watch much TV so I never saw him before I stumbled on his music on YouTube. After listening to his solo stuff at the BING Lounge I became a huge fan. I have to say, when I purchased this album I was surprised. I like it, and rated it 4 stars, but in truth I think the Solo guitar only (I'll say original though I don't know that's true), were much better tunes to me.

Some of the CD versions ... Release me for instance, had the same style, but the beginning tempo and brass instruments created an entirely different song (story). Same thing with "Slow Down". This became one of my favorite songs of all time when I heard Cas sing his live version, but when the song came out on CD...it was entirely different and kinda lost me.

Many of the songs keep their originality so buy the CD, but if Cas Haley ever puts out a studio version of just him and his guitar.....I'll be the first in line. I appreciate the hard work and talent that surrounds him in his CD's, but he has a unique voice that needs to stand alone or it loses something.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a find, April 20, 2011
This review is from: Connection (Audio CD)
How wonderful to find such a fresh and new talent that can get you moving in seconds. Not a bad track on the whole CD. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy!!!!, April 9, 2011
This review is from: Connection (Audio CD)
Cas Haley is truly one of a kind. A blend of many different styles that work perfect. You will not be disappointed with this album. I met Cas at a show a couple of years ago and he was a great guy. He stayed and spoke to every single person that waited after the show. Great guy, fantastic performer, and a truly unique musician. Look up his album "Favorites" on the internet that he did with Josh Heinrichs. It's awesome too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for music lovers, September 20, 2010
This review is from: Connection (Audio CD)
This CD is one of the best CD's that I have heard in quite sometime. It is a great listen. His cover of "No One" does Alicia Keys proud. Each and everytime I have listened to this CD it gets better and better. I would remend it to my friends. If you buy this CD, you will not regret it. If you don't buy it, you will definately wish you had.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very fun listen, September 27, 2010
This review is from: Connection (MP3 Music)
While my spouse and I are unpacking from our recent move, we put on some of his songs and it makes everything that much more enjoyable. You can't stop yourself from tapping your feet and humming along. This is a truly talented artist.

Connection