5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!
Published on February 18, 2012 by Boo

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound is great but durability not so much
Published on October 9, 2012 by M. Laird

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, February 18, 2012
This review is from: Connectland CL-AUD63032 Over-The-Ear Stereo Wired Headphone, Purple (Personal Computers)
I just received these yesterday! I didn't read the comments until after I ordered, because I loved the design so much and wasn't really thinking. Once I did, I was suddenly worried that the headphones were designed for children. I'm not a child, I just love purple and needed some new headphones that didn't go into my ears because those are so gross to me. I'm a grown woman, and they fit my head just fine. They aren't tight, and they do stretch even if they were. If they do snap anytime soon, I'll update my review to say so. I don't feel any tension in the frame when I wear them, at least. They probably wouldn't fit my boyfriend, who has quite a large head, but don't worry if you have a normal-sized-noggin about them fitting. They have great sound, and are very comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know is get them..., February 22, 2012
I order these for my 3 year old daughter because kids headphones have volume limits which can be good but usually not on an airplane as they do not get loud enough.

My expectations were not high given the price but again, they are for a 3 year old. I tried them first with my Iphone and a downloaded song. Amazing quality sound, crisp notes, bass and treble tones perfectly blended... If they made these in anything but purple and yellow I would trade in my skullcandy's that cost 4 times these based on sound quality.

The build quality is on the slightly cheaper side but they seem sturdy enough to last.

If this is your price point click BUY now. Spending 2-3 times more you may get a slight edge on build but not much better sound quality out there unless you drop the big big bucks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, didn't serve intended purpose for me, April 6, 2012
Let me preface by explaining that I purchased these headphones for my 3 year old daughter to use in the car while watching movies. In that sense, they technically didn't serve their purpose simply because when searching for suitable children's headphones on Amazon, these appeared when I did a search for "child headphones". After reading a few reviews and determining that others also purchased these for young children with smaller heads, I thought they would be perfect (especially because her favorite color is purple). Sadly, and absolutely NO OFFENSE to those other parents/grandparents, their kids' heads are apparently HUGE... My girl has a tiny frame as it is, and so she doesn't have such a bulbous head, which was my main concern when looking to outfit her with a set of headphones that didn't scream "KIDS PRODUCT". I was excited when I saw this seemingly fashionable set because visually it matched what I was hoping to find. Unfortunately, they are NOT for small heads.

Now to the actual product. These things sound AWESOME! I'm a (hobby) DJ, and so I've had my fair share of top-shelf headphones. I currently use Technics RP-DH1200 Stereo Headphones. Not even considering price comparison, this set has a comparable sound and quality with laughably MUCH cheaper material. In fact, the only reason I didn't give 5-stars was because they do feel a bit cheap in the hands. Other than that, they have an amazing range of sound and provide decent noice cancelling with the ear padding.

For the record, I did put them on her head to use while watching her movies in the car, but a combination of her tiny (er, but not empty...) head and her car seat makes it hard for her to keep them on at the lowest head band setting. Chord is long enough, colors are vibrant and they do sound and 'look' high-dollar even if they don't necessarily feel high-dollar.

Overall, I would recommend this product for a cheap solution to nice-looking headphones with a great sound if A) you didn't mind sacrificing a bit in the material quality, and B) you weren't trying to outfit a small child with them. 4 STARS.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sound is great but durability not so much, October 9, 2012
We bought two pairs of these for our kids who are 6 and 3. I read a lot of reviews before purchasing and went with these due the sound quality other reviewers claimed they have, the style, and the low price point. Our kids loved them and they fit their heads just fine. They're slightly big on our 3 y/o but not really an issue. But, after 6 weeks, one of them snapped off while plugged into our ipad, so the head of the jack is lodged in there, which means there's no sound until you get it removed. I learned quickly that this is a somewhat common issue with ipads due to the design of the headphone input. And $100+ is a standard repair charge to have it removed. Looking at other more durable headphones, it does seem that this is strike against these where the cheapness of the material caught up with us, so I felt compelled to warn others to take this into account when looking at these. We may still use them in other devices but on a more limited basis, and we wouldn't purchase them again for these reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a catch!!, February 19, 2013
For the price you just can't beat it!! They are super comfortable, i bearly even feel them on! And the sound is fantastic! The main reason i use them is to listen to music and they do just that and more! It does have a pretty short cord but if your using it for your ipod it should be just fine. They also block out outside noise very well! And as far as durability goes they have been great for me so far, no tearing or breaking. Overall these are fantastic! Especially for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 6, 2013
Love my new headphones. Has clear sound and can turn up the volume pretty high. They are also very comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Headsets, February 23, 2013
Let me start off with the only thing that could make these headsets better is to add a mic to it. They are clear and precise I love them they work great on my laptop, my phone, and my tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why I would buy, and keep buying, February 19, 2013
Miss Esther Manuel (kalgoorlie. W.A. AUSTRALIA) - See all my reviews
I've Had theses before, Its a product I can trust, sound quality is superb, and love the color. I like the overear headphones for comfort

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, best used by young kids to pre-teens, January 6, 2012
The good:
Sound is fine. Large design makes them look like more expensive types of headphone. Long cord and cute colors.

The bad:
Plastic frame is so lightweight it gives away their cheap design. Smaller frame also definitely made to fit a child's head best. Would probably eventually snap in half if an adult used them often. Also the stitching that seams the purple fabric to the white fabric is sort of random and not aligned correctly.

Conclusion:
These are fine for kids. I bought these for my 11 year old to use with her iPod touch she received for Christmas. They fit her head and she likes the colors. Also the sound is adequate for her needs. However an adult would probably be less than happy with using these. Pre-teens and younger these are perfect for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good., September 6, 2013
I ordered these for my daughter. She likes them because they're white and purple. I like them because they're cheap and sound good for the money. I'm an audio engineer by trade, and these are decent phones.

Connectland CL-AUD63032 Over-The-Ear Stereo Wired Headphone, Purple