Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 20, 2016
Good read a lot of insite to opening your own business
on March 6, 2015
It was a very useful book from authors that have built a successful business.
on March 4, 2015
I had to read this book for a class, and I kind if dreaded it because I'm not really into the idea of starting my own business. This book offers really great advice for anyone just trying to be their own man/woman in the workplace. It offers great advice regarding interaction with others in developing your career. I would recommend it to anyone who's just starting out in their career. Its a quick read and gives great examples.
on December 30, 2014
Very good book.
on May 15, 2014
It was a clear, concise read. It is research for school. Will probably read it again to put aspects into practice.
on March 17, 2014
Excellent introduction into how business will be done in the next few years and how those using the system and program now have a head-start on their competitors. I highly recommend the book. A bit too much self promotion, but hey, Mask is selling himself and his company in the process.
on January 29, 2013
Sure, most of us would like and love simplicity, yet Save your time and your money. Do not read this book and CERTAINLY do not use Infusionsoft. Infusionsoft is not the answer to "doing away with chaos"
on January 13, 2013
Overall Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy was an appropriate book for the business owner needing specific advice on how to 'own' a business vs. the business 'owning' you! Mask and Martineau's examples taken from their own work-life as well as their strategies made it a nicely packaged work.

The breakdown of the three 'mindset' strategies (Emotional Capital, Disciplined Optimism, Entrepreneurial Independence) for entrepreneurs was very practical, with great examples of how to implement.

The second half of the strategies (the 'system' strategies: Centralize, Follow-up, Automate) were not fleshed out quite as well, so you might have to think through the application and implementation of these particular concepts. This is my only criticism of the work. I felt that they were selling their Infusionsoft product as a centralized, automated solution for following up with leads and customers, but it was a 'soft sell' and for me did not detract from the concepts.

If you have read Gerber's The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It and Collins' Good to Great, this makes for a great sequel to them (They reference some material from these works). It also complements Ferris' The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Library Edition) if you have read it.
on October 27, 2012
This is not a clever marketing approach to sell more Infusionsoft solutions in my opinion.

I found the book a great read to help understand that what our small business is going through at times is neither unique or unsolvable. Feeling overwhelmed with the growing list of things to do in the business, what to do on the business remains a constant challenge. The statistics, observations and ideas in this book are very, very helpful for all of those taking their business to the next level.

We have been working on breaking the million dollars per year market with our business and the clarity and observations contained in the book will now help us to move forward with the confidence and clarity required to reach that goal. We have already applied a number of these concepts within our businesses to date but I found the book a fantastic kickstart and validation for what we are doing and how others are approaching similar challenges. Highly recommended.
on October 23, 2012
This book was straight to the point on why we as human beings never get much done every day. We in most cases create our own chaos on how our life is ran. The book just points out to us that we need to create systems of leverage in order to free up our time more. Book was a great read for anyone who values their time.