Conquest of the Fallen Lands
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Conquest of the Fallen Lands Board Game by Assa Games Corporation
- 3 to 5 players.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Conquest of the Fallen Lands is an exciting board game for 3 to 5 players. It is easy to learn, fun to play, and a typical game ends in about an hour. Even so, this game has the richness, atmosphere and depth of a larger-scale wargame.
- A Deck of Cards. It contains Troop, Fortification, and Magic cards. These represent the assets and spells that you may deploy in your struggle to conquer the fields of the Fallen Lands
- Follower Tokens. There are three types: Warrior, Craftsman, and Mage. These Followers are responsible for carrying out all of the actions you perform on your turn
- The Fields. These are hexagonal tiles that depict the various monster forces that inhabit them. Each field also shows its difficulty number, a large number from 1 to 12. The higher the number, the more difficult the field will be to conquer
- Coins. There are coins of different denominations, and each one is marked with its value. Bronze coins are worth 1, Silver coins are worth 5, Gold coins are worth 10, and Diamonds are worth 25. Coins are used in the game to purchase assets and abilities, and are also used to determine who has won the game, once it is over!
- Color Chips. There are five colors, one for each player. Players use their chips to mark a field as their own once they have conquered it.
- A Reference Card. This large card summarizes the general game rules (both Normal and Advanced) for quick reference during play.