- Series: National Gallery London Publications
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: National Gallery London (December 22, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300073186
- ISBN-13: 978-0300073188
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 4.8 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #629,348 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Conservation of Paintings: National Gallery Pocket Guide (National Gallery London Publications) Paperback – December 22, 1997
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Constructed with easy to follow format with unique and detailed colour plates, this book is undoubtedly one of the best books on Restoration for begginers. Because of its authenitic characteristics, user friendliness and enormous amounts of up-to-date information, I consider this Pocket Guide to be a real Jewel.