Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 62 questions
votes
I purchased this to use with a typical coffeemaker. The first stopped working after a few months, so after contacting the company, I was able to return it (I paid the shipping) and they sent another. This one has stopped working too (it doesn't shut off after the appropriate time has passed). Maybe it works fine with a 60watt lamp, I don't know. If you return it for another, I wouldn't use it with the heater. My guess is it will stop working.
Feb 4, 2014 by John L.
votes
No you have to push the button on the top to turn it on and then the timer begins and shuts off on whatever setting you have it on 30min, 3hr, 6hr.
Jan 12, 2014 by Brittney
vote
I don't think so. I keep it set at 3 hours and the only way to stop it from working is to unplug it. (e.g. I only want it on for 2 hours)
May 1, 2014 by Starfire
votes
I really don't know. I set the timer for 3 hrs, which is the amount of time suggested for my tablet. I believe the info on the website indicates that the power stops at the B.C. Socket when not is use. Look up the info on the website. Hope this helps. I love mine; have several.
Jul 3, 2014 by Donna Pittman
votes
you can, but to turn it on you have to get to it, and my surge strips are usually way back under things. But it works fine.
Nov 14, 2013 by Dian Burris
votes
Good question! The prongs are on the lower half of the back of the unit just as the input holes are in front. Therefor, if the unit is plugged in the top socket, the bottom socket is unimpeded.
Feb 19, 2014 by Mickey Waggoner
votes
No, it's completely silent.
Dec 17, 2013 by Perry
votes
I would,think so. But it may depend on whether or not you have a separate cable box or how the TV is serviced by cable. For example, my Tv is plugged into electric so if I put one of,the devices on that outlet, it,would,only turn off the TV. My cable box is plugged into a separate electric outlet so I would need a second device for that.
Mar 20, 2015 by Marie B. Jones
votes
The device is silent and isn't very big. I'm not sure how much power your cleaning system draws, but I have used it with a small space heater.
Apr 23, 2014 by JCG
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers