Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Dragon Age 2 - Xbox 360 forum

Considering Canceling?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 21, 2011 2:09:45 PM PST
Logan D says:
Anyone else considering canceling their preorder? I preordered the Sig Edition, but with my backlog and the lack of $ off I just don't know if now is the time for me to jump into this single player experience. Stupid life and work cutting into my gaming time! haha

Posted on Feb 21, 2011 2:48:18 PM PST
S. Sigle says:
I may not have time either to play but I wouldn't miss on the Sig Edition, even if I don't play it till May.

Posted on Feb 21, 2011 3:59:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 21, 2011 4:08:38 PM PST
A. Marchese says:
If I were you, I would keep the game. Some people are now asking for $299.99 for the Sig. Edition.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 8:01:49 AM PST
Keep it, you might thank yourself later

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 11:24:53 AM PST
M. Chamerlik says:
If you just played the demo like I did, this game will take over any other game right now. Game is awesome and plays somewhat similar to Diablo. This game is going to be worth every penny, and I can't wait till the 8th.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 1:28:10 PM PST
What the one guy said about it being worth 300$, I regret now not preordering earlier. Even if you don't plan to play it you could easily double your money >AT LEAST<. That said don't cancel...lol

Posted on Feb 23, 2011 1:37:14 PM PST
The signature edition you can still buy at cd universe because they ordered excess and whoever buys this game for 300 is crazy. That being said the demo was insane! Loved it and didnt really like the first. Also if you like that type of gameplay dungeon siege 3 is also going to be great!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2011 3:11:14 PM PST
Victor Tang says:
Thank you for your insight as it was most helpful. I was just about to buy the regular addition until I read your post. You just simply saved me the additional money I would have spent purchasing that extra piece of DLC. =)

Posted on Feb 24, 2011 3:22:02 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 24, 2011 3:33:00 PM PST
early says:
I don't feel comfortable buying from them after I screened their reputation online, yet I had really closed to give them a shoot.
Anyone has any experience with them (cd universe)? any commend, pls? thx!

Posted on Feb 27, 2011 12:59:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 27, 2011 1:03:35 AM PST
cinemax237 says:
cd universe has really bad ratings at http://www.resellerratings.com/store/CD_Universe I wouldn't even dare buy from them. They are probably lying that they have the Sig edition when they are probably not even going to get them.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 27, 2011 1:06:19 AM PST
cinemax237 says:
How can they order in excess if they can only get copies of what they got on pre orders? The cut off date was jan 12.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 27, 2011 8:52:41 AM PST
S. Sigle says:
That is not how pre-orders work. I store has so many copies they get... wether it's brick and motar stores like Gamestop or all online stores like Amazon.

For example, Amazon orders 2,000 of the Signature Edition as an example, or however many Bioware would let them order. Once that batch they have guranted has all been pre-ordered, they have to wait until more come out.

Posted on Feb 28, 2011 1:01:12 AM PST
If I were you I'd keep the pre-order, and if anything resell if you feel you need the money. I don't know about 300 but maybe around 100-150 is possible. I'm glad i pre-ordered the sig because it's a great game and I loved the demo.

Posted on Feb 28, 2011 12:32:50 PM PST
If you guys dont like CD Universe overstock.com has them too! :) and overstock is wonderful!

Posted on Mar 3, 2011 6:10:49 PM PST
Logan D says:
Thanks for the feedback all. It looks like I might keep it, but still wonder if it's worth it for the one DLC that I could just DL later.... Still, can't complain about supporting Bioware!

Posted on Mar 3, 2011 11:30:02 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 3, 2011 11:59:20 PM PST
SR26 says:
i got the sig edition also but probably wont get into to it for a while cause of my backlog. amazons prices keep me buying all the time thats how they get you hooked. I would not cancel my preorder on this i cant believe the prices resellers are trying to charge
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  Feb 21, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 3, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dragon Age 2 - Xbox 360
Dragon Age 2 - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.5 out of 5 stars (432)