Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 17, 2010 2:50:37 PM PDT
I've never been a huge fan of the Wii but due to the fact that this game is exclusive I'm buying one. I have always said that this is my favorite game of all time so I have to have this remake. Anyone else buying a Wii for this title?

Posted on Jun 18, 2010 2:20:50 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2010 2:21:21 PM PDT
Bob Main says:
I'm not buying a Wii for this game since i already have a Wii, but I'm buying this game, couldn't be happier :-) .

Posted on Jun 20, 2010 10:52:04 AM PDT
A. Flowers says:
Is it just a Wii Remake of the N64 game?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2010 1:13:09 AM PDT
gamepunk says:
first of all more information must be known for me to determine what this game will be like. The E3 trailer just doesn't give enough information, but based off that, I believe this game will be a huge let down for so many people who are expecting as good of a game as the N64 Goldeneye. That game was truely special and truely a one of a kind. When you died on a level you had to start the level all over again. That was classic and gave you such satisfaction when you beat a tough level on 00 Agent difficulty. I bet you anything that they will just have checkpoints on all the levels which will take away from the game for me.

Posted on Jun 22, 2010 6:47:46 AM PDT
slopyjoe71 says:
I hope the game is just a remake of the N64 game because the N64 game was awesome. I hope the only thing they change are the graphics and the controls. This was one of the best games and the multiplayer was awesome.

Posted on Jul 8, 2010 6:19:41 AM PDT
sounds good!

Posted on Jul 17, 2010 10:59:54 AM PDT
Garu29 says:
I'm tempter to buy this... if it has WiFi that would seal the deal.

Posted on Jul 18, 2010 2:28:56 AM PDT
GhostSquad57 says:
It will support Wi-Fi, it will also support the Classic Controller Pro.

Posted on Jul 21, 2010 6:45:23 AM PDT
Nightmare says:
I already own a Wii, and I am seriously considering buying it. I'm not a big FPS fan, but I really loved the original version. Unless they mess it up I will probably buy it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2010 2:13:56 PM PDT
K. Hurley says:
Yall know its gonna be with Daniel Craig, not Pierce Brosnan right?

Posted on Aug 4, 2010 10:56:16 AM PDT
Changing bond to Daniel Craig already deducts points from this game. I know he's the new Bond, but this game is based on a movie featuring Pierce Brosnan. Nintendo should just release the virtual console version of Golden Eye, if Rare would release the license. This remake is only a way to supercede the licensing issues. With that said, I am hopeful that this will otherwise faithfully recreate the Goldeneye experience!

Posted on Aug 5, 2010 8:57:40 AM PDT
Hey everybody. From what I have read in Nintendo Power and via other sources there will be some changes. In multiplayer there will be a Call Of Duty style health regeneration system. For example, when you are hit if you hide for a short time your health will be restored. Also, More enemies have been added to certain areas and additional action sequences have been included. The most obvious change Daniel Craig! :)

Posted on Sep 6, 2010 7:43:59 AM PDT
L. Humphrey says:
I'd wait until the reviews are in on this one, personally. I have no doubt that it will be a good Wii FPS, but I have my doubts that this will be able to compete with the N64 game. It's looking less like a remake and more like a different game with the same title.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Jun 17, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 6, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
James Bond 007: GoldenEye - Nintendo Wii
James Bond 007: GoldenEye - Nintendo Wii by Activision Inc. (Nintendo Wii)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (230)