- Hardcover: 632 pages
- Publisher: University of Illinois Press (June 3, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0252022882
- ISBN-13: 978-0252022883
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 6.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,974,822 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Constitutional Problems under Lincoln Hardcover – June 3, 1997
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Not for the Lincoln-haters, neither the old Southern apologists nor the batty libertarians infesting your current chatroom. The author thinks that Lincoln did what the President had to do, with as little damage to the country as possible, and in a way that no one otehr than Lincoln himself could have managed. This book should be of interest to Civil War buffs and those interested in American legal history.