5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent source reference, May 27, 2008
This book is an excellent text for teaching construction management fundamentals. I have used it in both undergraduate and graduate courses and my students have valued its purchase (if not the price of the purchase).

It is a good overview publication, reasonably easy to read with a balance between technical and explanatory discussions. The book presents the material logically and the information flows well from one topic to the next.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Construction Management Fundamentals (McGraw-Hill Series in Civil Engineering) (Hardcover)
Great Guide if you are working on the field. Very detailed! Used for school, but that's a keeper! Not planing on re-selling because I will always need some information contained on this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CM Book, July 14, 2013
I needed this book for a class and I used it all throughout the semester. The book was helpful and exactly as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, February 13, 2014
I used to be a constrtuction secretary, and now I can understand more about construction. I could not work there anymore, it was too diffic ult, to work, with tall themen, in the crew, but it was still fun, when I started. It was very interestein, I even got to wear a hard hat

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, November 20, 2014
Does what it's supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my class, April 12, 2010
I didn't realize I had not left a review for this product. It was a very useful tool when I took my class 5 years ago. Great details and it was altogether a great class and book.

Construction Management Fundamentals (McGraw-Hill Series in Civil Engineering)
Construction Management Fundamentals (McGraw-Hill Series in Civil Engineering) by Cliff J. Schexnayder (Hardcover - September 12, 2008)
$181.46