Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 2, 2014
This photo prop was super cute for my sons 2nd birthday party- construction theme...
The graphics are cute and photographs well, be careful with the flash.
My biggest worry was having an outdoor party at a park in florida it was super windy. The darn thing would not stay up if it was to save my life.. So we just had the kids hold it up to them and took pictures.. still worked great and everyone had fun. If you are having indoor party or can fashion a way to hold it up, this is a GREAT addition to a party.
Last note: I was thinking this was going to be sturdy cardboard... IT IS NOT, it is even flimsier than the poster board you get at the store...
on May 31, 2010
Used this for a 3 yr. old's construction themed party and it was perfect! All the kids posed for a photo and each child will receive their photo enclosed in the thank you card I'll be sending out!
on October 8, 2015
It came just like the picture and was of great color quality. It was just the right size for the children at the party (toddler-age) to get behind on the floor, and worked well for the older children on a slight elevation (small table). The side panels help to keep it stable and secure. It may be helpful to future consumers of this to fold it opposite the way it is naturally (very slightly) and keep the sides at about 35-40 degree angles so that it doesn't fold back up.
on October 6, 2015
This product is made of a very thin material as one reviewer stated but I just cut two long strips of card board and taped to the ends and it worked perfectly! This was a huge hit at my sons 3rd birthday party even with the adults. For the price you just cant beat it, its a great buy. I definitely recommend it.
review image review image review image
on November 23, 2013
Very cool...based on previous reviews, we knew we'd have to reinforce, so we put it on foam board and created 2 handles out of duct tape. Got a photo of each kid at the party, had them printed and included them with thank you notes. Easy, cheap fun favor!
on April 25, 2013
At my sons 2nd birthday party, nobody really wanted to do the photo opp with this. So, my 6'4" dad carried it around and held it in front of people. Nobody was willing to fight with the grizzly bear of a man holding a photo prop in front of them! I have so many pictures of EVERYONE. It was a blast for everyone!
on March 1, 2015
Great addition to a construction party. Kids loved it. I taped it to a structure otherwise it would be flimsy but overall it was a great addition to the party. I used the pictures to make thank you cards.
on December 15, 2013
I bought this for my 2 year old son's birthday party. It is really cute and was a fun prop for the party. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is that it is hard to keep standing and thus it didn't get used as much as I would have liked. But if you can figure out a better way to hold it up, it's perfect. I had mine on a dining table with a chair behind it so the kids could put their faces through. It fell down a lot though.
on November 29, 2013
This was just the right size for 2-3yr olds, any bigger and they won't be able to get their face in the cut out. The kids will also have to kneel when taking the picture. This is a bit flimsy.. so expect this to be a single use item. We added some cardboard to the back to make it more stable...otherwise it would fall over or we would have to have someone's hand in the picture when holding it up. All and all it did the job.
on September 14, 2014
This was a cool and cute addition to our construction party. The downside is that you really had to just hold it in order to get a decent picture. IT would have been better if it came with something that could be propped up.

See 1 answered question