5.0 out of 5 stars A step forward in the simulator genre
Published on May 2, 2012 by beefcake

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
Good game but its not endless. I beat it in 12 hours now all I can do is replay the missions. You cant earn any money or buy equipment.
Published 10 months ago by William caswell

5.0 out of 5 stars A step forward in the simulator genre, May 2, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Construction Simulator (CD-ROM)
I've always been interested in simulator type games for the fact that they offer different experiences other than shoot'em up boom boom fps games and other generic done all over again ones. Only thing is pretty much far as I've seen simulators typically are low quality because they are grossely underfunded and lack support. This game was a surprise to me because once i tried it, I wasn't sure what happened at astragon must've got hopped up on red bulls because the quality is a lot better than previous games they've made.

It's more accustomed to farming simulator 2011 graphics wise, sky looks real, textures are eye candy rather than bland. Controls are easy to use with a controller which makes it a breeze operating machinery. Has a free roam gravel pit to mess around in and a free roam map to do projects at. Theirs a bit of story to it, your not mindlessly running around with no clue. It clearly defines the goals and what needs to be done. One thing I really like is the fact theirs no filling the bar to perform a job situation. That's been a killer of some of their earlier games, no one wants to put object a over b...wait..wait to perform an action.

Far as physics go their pretty good, haven't had my vehicles do backflips or soomersaults in midair because I put the boom into the ground which has happened on other simulators. I'd give the game a 8/10 because it's way beyond what's been attempted in the past, of course it could use some improvement but with the more free roam type game that it is it's definately better than what's out there presently.

5.0 out of 5 stars My review for "construction simulator", July 23, 2013
This review is from: Construction Simulator (CD-ROM)
I choose this rating because you get to drive a crane, a backhoe, and a forklift and 2 dump trucks. I liked what you could do with the vehicles. I would recommend it to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not a game, it is actual training software., October 15, 2013
This review is from: Construction Simulator (CD-ROM)
My 7 year old grandson asked for this, I thought it was a game, the price is very low, so I ordered it for him without really looking at it. When it arrived, I installed it (windows 7 64bit), works great, but found it was not a game. My grandson actually enjoys playing with it, no downside, he may be learning skills while having fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Construction Simulator, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Construction Simulator (CD-ROM)
My son really loves this game! He's 10 yrs. old and loves playing on this. It's fun to feel like you in there actually driving. Great seller and great shilling. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Construction Simulator, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Construction Simulator (CD-ROM)
I bought this for my 15 year old grandson and he loves it. He said it was a little hard to figure out at first, but now he can't quit playing it.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, March 19, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, December 4, 2014
This review is from: Construction Simulator (CD-ROM)
Construction simulator is a fun game to play but I wish it was more like the 2014 construction simulator. If somebody asked me if this would be a good game to buy I would say yes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 12, 2014
This review is from: Construction Simulator (CD-ROM)
the only thing I have against this games is chen driving the vehicles can not steer striaght.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 1, 2014
This review is from: Construction Simulator (CD-ROM)
they're good I got my product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 26, 2014
Curt Kaeb (LOWELL, MI, US) - See all my reviews
great product, great price

Construction Simulator
Construction Simulator by Unknown (Windows Vista / XP)
$11.99