5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for 3 year old boy!
I never ever take the time to write a review on anything. But I am so happy with this toy, I felt the need to jump online. Of all the gifts our 3 year old received this Christmas, this was the one I was most impressed with. Super sturdy building pieces, and enough individual pieces for each vehicle to keep it challenging. He loved using the drill, that comes with 3 bits,...
Published on January 1, 2010 by J. Shaw

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product for my son's age.
This is a good produt and my son liked it but I guess I was expecting it to be alittle bit more active. It was alittle boring but my son likes taking it apart and putting it together.
Published 23 months ago by Becky

2.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than expected, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Constructive Playthings E-Z Build and Play (Toy)
These are pretty small, and very difficult to put together and take apart. I don't think they should be categorized as toddler toys for sure...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Constructive Playthings E-Z Build and Play (Toy)
I bought this for my grandson. He loves it. It is a good toy for a child who loves to play with dad's and grandpa's tools. He is not quite two and yet is happy to put the vehicles together with a little help. Cool toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sustainable fun., February 7, 2013
This review is from: Constructive Playthings E-Z Build and Play (Toy)
I bought this for my 4-year old and she takes it apart and puts it together about once every two weeks. It has been great for her concentration and she loves using the drill.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 1/2 yr old loves it!!, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Constructive Playthings E-Z Build and Play (Toy)
durable, and great for my 2 1/2 yr old. loves the drill action and uses all three different ends the flathead, the philpips and the socket type end. the flathead end is a bit harder for him to keep on the screws while the drill is working but thats something he can work on and help him with his motor skills even more:). it also comes with a screwdriver but he like the motorized action of the drill. its great for kids who like to take things apart and put back together. all three toys , the submarine, the car and the helicopter also have a moving part once they are assembled. the cars engine rocks back and forth as you slide it on the floor, (the wheels do too of course), the submarines top piece turns, (i think its called a parascope) when it slides on the floor and the helicopters top propellers turn when its rolled on the floor. my husband and i thought that was pretty cool. It arrived quickly and even came witha trial size tube of kids toothpaste lol. probly a promotional item, so im not sure if they will send one with every purchase!! but all in all very pleased and so is my son!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son's favorite toy from Christmas, January 18, 2013
Richard Louis Shelton (Reston, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Constructive Playthings E-Z Build and Play (Toy)
My 2 1/2-year-old son LOVES these playthings. When we took them to my in-laws house after Christmas, my nieces and nephew (ranging in age from 2 to 5) had a blast with them as well. I love how easy it is for my pre-schooler to take these apart on his own. He's pretty good at putting them back together again with a little help. My 5-year-old nephew was able to do everything on his own. My only issue is that we've already lost one of the screws. It would be great if the manufacturer included a few extra screws.

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite toy, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Constructive Playthings E-Z Build and Play (Toy)
These toys are awesome!! My 17 month old LOVES them! He plays with them for hours, most days of the week. I think he will enjoy this toy for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Constructive Playthings E-Z Build and Play (Toy)
I got this for my three year old. He loves to take stuff apart and put it back together. Each item has several parts to it add its really easy to put together. I had fun making it with him. The thing that is really cool is the size of each item. Each toy is at lest 6 inches long and four to five inches high. The price makes this such a great buy. I could get other take apart toys and spend a good ten dollars more that I did for this and only get one toy. I will buy this for any child who likes take apart toys. This would even work for older children.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our favorites!, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Constructive Playthings E-Z Build and Play (Toy)
My son and daughter loved this when they were 3.5 - 5. They loved that they could easily build them and then play with them. My sons favorite part was taking them apart! We just bought it again for a gift since we know it is a great product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product for my son's age., December 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars HOURS of fun for toddlers., May 16, 2012
VIKING MOM (Newport Coast, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Constructive Playthings E-Z Build and Play (Toy)
This is fun and educational. My daughter loves taking it apart and putting it together and other times, just playing with it as a car or plane. It really helps develop fine motor skills, problem solving as well (if you let them experiment on their own or with limited help until they figure it out).

Constructive Playthings E-Z Build and Play