Consumer Guide - Get Great Photos with Your iPhone
Newly rewritten and enlarged for 2015.
Discover three dozen of the best apps for taking and making wow-factor photos.
Tired of the same old Instagram filters?
Everyone gets tired of pictures with the same old look. LOMO-this, Lo-Fi that. Boring.
Fortunately, with hundreds and hundreds of awesome free and inexpensive iOS apps, you can turn dull, boring photos to works-of-art that any pro would be proud to claim.
Not sure how difficult getting great iPhone pix can be?
No worries. All but a handful of the "do-everything" apps work with only a tap or two. With a single tap you can create an image that looks like it was taken 150 years ago, or 150 years in the future. If you can tap an iPhone or iPad, you can get amazing images without the addition of special lenses or add-on external filters.
This guide walks you through the best features of each app
Written in an easy-to-understand conversational style, this guide is heavily illustrated with iPhone photo apps; some are perfect as shot, others are run through a post-processing app to bring out color, detail, saturation, or brightness. Even if you have no photography experience, you'll quickly learn how to be shooting amazing photos.
Did you know you iDevice could do so much?
- be a tool for photoblogging
- add tons more filters if you're an Instagram junkie
- turn basic controls into high-end digital editing software
- create an artist's masterpiece
- remove blemishes and wrinkles
- make a today's photo look like it was taken a hundred years ago
- emulate the look of the popular instant cameras
- take quick action shots
- turn a nature scene into a breath-taking high-density image
- and so much more
- How to Create a Flower Masterpiece
- How to Create a Textured Painting
- How to Create a Watercolor
Let's go shooting!
Scroll up to the top, click the Buy button, then take this manual along with your iPhone or iPad and get out and start shooting!
*Portions of this book were originally published under the title: 35 Must-Have iPhone/iPad Apps for Awesome Pictures. Since initial publication this book has been rewritten, updated, and enlarged.