Saving Hope 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot When Hope Zion Hospital's Chief of Surgery ends up in a coma, he finds himself wandering the halls in spirit form. Stuck between worlds, he watches as his fiancée and the staff of the hospital fight to keep patients - and hope - alive.
2. Contact Alex treats a young boy with mysterious symptoms while dealing with the arrival of Charlie's ex-wife. Elsewhere in the hospital, Joel and Maggie try to help a patient who refuses life-saving treatment on religious grounds.
3. Blindness After Charlie's hand moved in the last episode, Alex has high hopes for his recovery, while she treats a patient who already has multiple surgeries under his belt. Meanwhile, Charlie coaches a young man killed in a roofing accident who has unfinished business with his severely injured brother.
4. The Flight A sleep-deprived Alex takes on a night shift in the ER where an all-star hockey enforcer may be skating full-speed towards an early death. Meanwhile, Charlie meets a suburban punk who is facing the biggest fight of his life.
5. Out of Sight A high profile double hand replantation becomes Alex's chance to prove to Kinney that she is still capable of being Chief Surgical Resident. In the ICU, Maggie believes a homeless man may have been misdiagnosed.
6. The Great Randall When a severely injured man under the spell of hypnosis cannot remember his identity, the hypnotist who put him under is called into the hospital - where he uses his psychic ability to connect Charlie and Alex. Meanwhile, a young woman comes into the E.R. with a neck injury, but it's Hope Zee's psych resident, Gavin who knows how to help her.
7. Consenting Adults A routine surgical procedure goes awry when Alex's patient, a soon-to-be-wed young woman, falls into a coma. While Alex struggles with a case that hits close to home, Joel treats a patient who does his own body modifications, and Charlie finds himself drawn to Alex's coma patient in the spirit world.
8. Heartsick With Charlie's life hanging in the balance, Alex and Dawn go head-to-head over who gets to be his legal decision maker - but are forced to put personal matters aside when they scrub into a heart transplant surgery together. Charlie, meanwhile, is in no mood to talk to the heart donor - a deceased prisoner.
9. Bea, Again With Charlie removed from his ventilator, all he and Alex can do is wait and ask themselves: is this really it? But when a patient comes in for a routine follow-up, her new symptoms could lead Alex and Charlie to making a discovery about Charlie's coma. Meanwhile, Joel cannot operate after breaking his hand, and Maggie and Gavin deal with the aftermath of their kiss.
10. A New Beginning When Joel gets cold feet in the OR, Kinney takes him with her on a Continuing Medical Education assignment in her hometown to help clear his head. During their field trip, a woman gets pinned underneath a truck and Joel and Kinney lead the rescue effort. Meanwhile, Charlie meets a newly deceased therapist who suspects it's an emotional block that is keeping him in his coma. Encouraged by Charlie breathing on his own, Alex continues her rounds and diagnoses a fitness buff with a rare condition.
11. The Law of Contagion When a plane is forced to land due to a sick passenger, the patient is taken to Hope Zion where Alex performs emergency surgery and discovers that this passenger may have brought a deadly and contagious virus into the hospital.
12. Ride Hard or Go Home Alex and Shahir bring Charlie to the O.R. for a last resort procedure, but Charlie must first face his past before he can wake up. Meanwhile, Joel performs a risky surgery on a female jockey and Gavin crosses the line when he meets an Alzheimer's patient.
13. Pink Clouds After a major turn of events, Alex is faced with a monumental question: is her life now changed forever? Meanwhile, Joel is in a race against time to save a young patient from rapidly advancing flesh-eating disease.
|Supporting actors||Huse Madhavji, Julia Taylor Ross, Kristopher Turner, Benjamin Ayres, Salvatore Antonio, K.C. Collins, Glenda Braganza, Wendy Crewson, Michael Shanks, Michelle Nolden, Melanie Scrofano, Nicholas Rose, Pat Mastroianni, Nathalie Toriel, Amanda Brugel, Joseph Pierre, Olivia Barrett, Jake Goodman|
|Executive Producer||Erica Durance|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The chemistry between some the cast members is amazing, its like they have this unbreakable relationship, nothing can come between them.
very enjoyable. love watching something else that i never season before. very different seeing it from other hospital espisodes that is out there/Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Watched it to say I've seen Daniel Gillies' other TV show. I don't normally like hospital dramas but I really love this show! Can't wait to watch season 2!Published 3 months ago by Alaina
Soory unable to see. Been ouit sick, bedridden longer than wanted too. Home and still same for at least another few months. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Thomas L Tomlinson
I Love this show. the people at NBC are fools for not carrying this show. the decision not to carry Saving Hope ranks right up there with the Firing of Jay Leno, another stupid... Read morePublished 3 months ago by J. Harris
I love Elijah. Not really crazy about this series because Daniel is not a star of the show, but I would recommend everyone watch the originals!!Published 4 months ago by This playstation unit went bad shortly after I bought it. take back 5 stars back They refused refun
This is a great show and I cant wait for the next season to cone out on dvd or instant videoPublished 4 months ago by Lopeygrl21
This series is absolutely brilliant! I hope there are many more seasons to go! Don't miss it! Extremley emotional and exciting!Published 5 months ago by I. Balser
I've enjoyed every show.
I am an RN and the ER and OR are quite realistic.
The actors do a good job.
Love it love it. Can't wait for season 2.
Star rating 5 out of 5
Best drama ever. Xxx xxxx