- File Size: 1037 KB
- Print Length: 31 pages
- Publication Date: January 25, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00I2A4FYM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,184,357 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #270 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Urban
- #275 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Container Gardening
- #437 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > By Technique > Urban
Container Gardening Made Easy - How to Grow Vegetables, Flowers, Herbs and Even Trees in Containers Kindle Edition
"Marijuana Horticulture Fundamentals"
The first and only grow book from legendary breeder, K, this is a must-have for every grower on the planet, from rookie cupboard growers to commercial cultivators. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Over all I would recommend to others.
I appreciate Lori's inspiration for this book. She likes to cook using fresh ingredients but the inspiration comes from the grocery costs of these ingredients with their poor quality. She jumped out and realized how SIMPLE, economic, and tasty it was to do it herself and ended in great fun. I started this journey in the very same way, over 15 years ago! I wished I had this then.
This little guide seems to have had many experiences in trial runs, so save yourself the time and errors! Along the way, all gardeners learn new techniques and make modifications to suite their personal needs. This covers edibles, flowers, trees and an easy water garden for good fun.
End of the day, gardening in any way is just MIND THERAPY! Thanks Lori, this was lovely...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great and easy step by step read for even the black thumb like me! Enjoyed this book greatly! Check it out!Published 20 months ago by Kelly Heath
The book is great for the beginning gardener. including pictures would have been useful. very short and overpriced for the contentPublished 24 months ago by Amazon Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > By Technique > Container Gardening
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > By Technique > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Container Gardening
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques > Urban