Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on October 9, 2012
This product was just what I was looking for. I'm interested in starting curation to offer information of interest to my market but not my core niche product as an incentive to visit my sites. I know almost nothing about the how to. This is a good, basic overview with chapter-by-chapter "how to" information, rather like training modules. I can do what's suggested in a chapter, then go on to the next one as I'm ready. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on April 9, 2012
The Content Curation Handbook is an excellent resource for bloggers in all fields. It explains what content curation is, and just as important, what it is not. The author provides direction and advice about how and when to use curated content. She also provides important advice about avoiding copyright problems. As a blogger who uses curated content, and as a writer whose work is sometimes used by others, I truly appreciate the full spectrum of information provided in this short book. This will be a constant reference for me as I ramp up my use of curated content on my blog!
on December 14, 2013
This book contains excellent info for gathering material for content curation. Within the book are suggested sources for curation, how to do it and what to avoid. Definitely a solid guide. If you're looking for more material to post on your blog, you'll love the ideas found in this book. it opens up a world of possibilities. It's a clear guide to content curation.
on June 9, 2012
An excellent and timely introduction to content curation. If your a webmaster looking for content and truly care about providing a valuable visitor experience read this book. While short, it's well-organized and packed with tips, recommendations, and resources that, if implemented, will certainly separate your website from others in your niche. Easily the best book written on this important topic to date.
VINE VOICEon March 10, 2013
Short and sweet, MacIntosh weeds through all the filler, case studies, and fluff that other books of this type often use to add perceived value, and gives content producers the real meat of what you need to know in order to put together a winning curated site.
on April 6, 2012
This book is clearly written, interesting, and gives the information needed. It tells not only the what, how, and why, but also describes the caveats to be aware of. Like another reviewer, I didn't even know the word for this, but I am very glad I read this book.

In a marketplace where there is so much poorly-written content, this book is a clear gem.
on April 6, 2012
As with Robin in Toronto (see review above), I too had done some curating without knowing that's what it was. I gathered some reviews, stats, and comments to post as part of a review of the "Harry Potter" movies. I threw in some of my own thoughts and posted it. And Ms. MacIntosh is absolutely correct - it is fun, and maybe even addicting. An important point by Ms. MacIntosh is to know not just how to do it, but why you do it. Great book.
on April 5, 2012
I didn't even know there was a word for it! I have a site where I pull information relative to a one name genealogy study. I'm in the process of updating the site (originally built in 1999) and happened upon this fabulous book. One of the things I do on my website is link to and review items I have found online that would be useful for others. I didn't know that had a name! CURATING! Now, thanks to this wonderful book, I know not only what to do and why, but how to present it effectively. Many thanks to Ms. MacIntosh for this helpful book!
on June 9, 2013
Very clean and organized presentation of a very broad and overwhelming subject. Author's clarity a much welcomed relief from the free for all approach you often hear.
on January 9, 2013
This book provided good information, however I was already informed by reading "What the Plus" by Guy KawasakiWhat the Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us.

PROS:
-Quick read.
-Applicable information if one has not read "What the Plus".

CONS:
-Higher price than "What the Plus"
-Not as informative as "What the Plus", because Guy's recommendations can be applied else where besides Google Plus.