Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 2, 2007 3:42:09 PM PDT
Dog Man says:
So, how does this version differ from the $55 version that is also on sale? Do both versions contain the entire concert? The title says (2pc) but the description says one disc. Is it one disc or two? I thought 2 discs would be required to fit the entire concert. What else is on the $55 version that this one does not have?

Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2007 5:03:50 PM PDT
bass boy says:
I haven't heard the differences either, but when you find out, let me know, please.
Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2007 11:50:34 AM PDT
Retrobat says:
both versions do indeed contain the entire concert. the $45 boxed edition contains a duplicated backstage pass from the concert, the "Elton 60" poster (which has a picture of Elton on it from an entirely different concert), and a booklet containing a reproduction of the concert programme. It sounds great and all, but in the long run I really don't think it's worth the extra $30. That's just too much. I'll just stick with the regular $15 one that has the entire concert on it. That's all I want: just the whole concert.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2007 5:41:19 PM PDT
babyblue says:
According to Elton's own website, the standard edition is 2 discs, one with the concert and another with the vintage video clips (which should be great , BTW). The Collector's Edition comes with an extra CD plus a deluxe booklet.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2007 2:59:00 PM PDT
Retrobat says:
lol actually I change my mind. I'm going to get the Collector's Box Set. this is indeed for any true fan of Sir Elton; and I am a big fan and a collector, so I really want the Collector's Set now. the only thing is, does anyone know why the Collector's set is being released later than the regular one?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2007 7:35:03 AM PDT
J. Moffatt says:
Who is playing with Elton at this concert? Is Davey Johnson and Nigel Olsen with him on this tour?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2007 10:52:35 AM PDT
Mr. x says:
Yes.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Sep 2, 2007
Latest post:  Oct 4, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about