Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 51% off the $20.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy Clean Lid, 16-Ounce, Stainless Steel
|Price:||$14.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.35 (30%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Newly designed lid pivots open for easy cleaning
- New lid-lock prevents the AUTOSEAL button from accidentally being pushed while on-the-go
- Patented AUTOSEAL lid automatically seals between sips to prevent leaks and spills
- Double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel now keeps beverages hot for up to 5 hours or cold for up to 12 hours
- Top-rack dishwasher safe lid; 100% BPA free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy Clean Lid, 16-Ounce, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Alca Group,LLC||Amazon.com|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Radiant Orchid||Stormy Weather||Gunmetal|
|Dimensions||3.5 inches x 3.25 inches x 7.75 inches||3.5 inches x 3.25 inches x 7.75 inches||7.8 inches x 3.2 inches x 3.5 inches||8 inches x 3.25 inches x 3.25 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.4 pounds||0.8 pounds||0.5 pounds||0.75 pounds|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Contigo Autoseal West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid
Vacuum Insulation For Maximum Temperature Retention
The Autoseal West Loop travel mug with Easy-Clean is passionately engineered to be America's #1 selling brand of travel mug*. It is engineered to keep your hot drinks 'hot' for up to five hours and your cold drinks 'cold' for up to 12 hours.
*Based on total branded travel mug sales, excluding private label. Source: Nielsen ScanTrack Drinkware Container and Set report for U.S. Food, Drug, Mass and Information Resources (IRI) Costco CRX report for the 52 weeks ending 8/3/13.
Spill-Proof Autoseal Technology
West Loop features the patented, one-touch Autoseal lid that automatically seals between sips to prevent spills. Additionally, West Loop comes with a button lock to prevent accidental depressing of the Autoseal.
100 Percent BPA-Free, the new 16 ounce West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid has a thoughtfully designed lid that pivots open making it easy to clean. Did we mention that it's top-rack dishwasher safe? Autoseal: America's #1 selling* line of travel mugs just got better.
The Contigo Lifetime Guarantee
We are proud of the quality materials and reliable workmanship that goes into each Contigo product. We go to great lengths to create a truly superior product, but we also know that on occasion, things happen. As such, we back our products with the Contigo Lifetime Guarantee against any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
The best just got better. The new 16 ounce West Loop Stainless Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid features a unique drop-down mechanism that pivots open for easy cleaning. This mug features the one-touch Autoseal lid that automatically seals between sips to prevent spills and the new lid-lock button prevents the Autoseal button from accidentally being pushed while on-the-go. The travel mug provides convenient one-handed drinking for both left- and right-handed users and fits most car cup-holders. This double-wall vacuum-insulated mug is now engineered to keep drinks hot for up to 5 hours or cold for up to 12 hours, without a sweat.
- New Easy-Clean Lid. Our latest West Loop comes with a pivoted mechanism to allow for easy cleaning of hard to reach spots
- Patented Autoseal lid automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks
- Vacuum-insulated stainless steel keeps beverages hot for 5 hours and cold for 12 hours (16-ounce) and hot for 6 hours and cold for 18 hours (20-ounce)
- Easy-Clean Lid is top-rack dishwasher-safe lid hinges open for easy cleaning
- Fits most standard car cup holders; fits most single-serve brewers
- For use with hot or cold beverages
- 100% BPA-Free
At a glance
Button Lock Prevents Accidental Activation of Autoseal
The West Loop travel mug with Easy-Clean Lid is passionately engineered to be leak-proof and spill-proof. With the added protection of a button lock you can say so long to unwanted and accidental spills or leaks.
Fits Most Single-Serve Brewers
Designed for your convenience, West Loop easily fits under most single-serve brewers.
This Contigo travel mug features a newly designed lid that allows the user to pivot open the Autoseal mechanism for easy cleaning. The lid is also top-rack dishwasher safe if the user prefers.
Tea Infuser Accessory
Tea lovers rejoice! The Tea Infuser, sold separately, is the perfect complement to the West Loop. Spill-proof tea just for you and your on-the-go lifestyle.
Knowing that on-the-go beverages can be messy and complicated to use, Contigo developed a line of simple, yet functionally innovative drinkware to help people face life's daily challenges. The products are stylish yet resilient; sleek yet strong – the perfect combination of performance and grace. Contigo products give you the confidence you need to face the day, and pride in knowing that you bought the best of the best. Contigo is passionate about the products they create and believes you will be pleasantly surprised by the array of helpful innovations it offers.
Care & Use
- Careful. The beverage you are about to enjoy may be very hot. For best results always use caution
- Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- To properly use your Autoseal mug:
- Always press button in upright position and away from face to release pressure before drinking
- With button pressed tilt to drink
- Release button to seal
- Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed down completely
- If filling with boiling liquid, allow liquid to cool down 'with the lid off' for at least 3 minutes before attaching the lid
- When attaching lid, make sure the drink seal is in the open position
- Avoid accidental depressing of the Autoseal button by keeping the button free and clear of other objects
- Do not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the fill line in the body as shown
- Do not microwave or freeze
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives, and/or other harsh chemicals
- Do not use with pulpy beverages
- Do not continue to use product if damaged
- Do not carry bottles containing liquid in bags to help prevent accidental opening
- The Autoseal lid is designed to help prevent spills from accidental tipping
- Suitable for hot or cold beverages
- The Autoseal lid that came with your new purchase is designed to fit only your new mug. Not for use with other products
- To attach the lid, apply slight downward pressure and rotate counter-clockwise until you hear a click and lid falls into place. Then rotate lid clockwise to tighten completely
- Use this mug's lock feature to avoid unintended depressing of the Autoseal button
- Wash thoroughly before first use
- Rinse lid immediately after each use with warm water, pressing the Autoseal button so water flows through the Drink Spout and Vent Hole
- Both lid and body are top-rack dishwasher safe
- To wash by hand, soak the lid for 10 minutes in hot, soapy tap water. Hand-wash the body with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse both the lid and body thoroughly before use
- Always store bottle with lid removed to allow parts to dry completely
- For additional product cleaning tips, please visit the product website
Top Customer Reviews
1. Size - It is a great size. It easily fits under my older Keurig. If I pour from the office pot, I'm certain this holds 2-3 typical ceramic coffee cups worth of coffee (this seems obvious, but I've had other "16 oz." travel mugs that definitely didn't hold as much liquid). It fits snugly but completely into my 2015 Ford Fusion's cup holders. While the OXO is about the same height, it holds less coffee because its lid is VERY large. The Aladdins hold about the same volume as the Contigo. I have one model, with a matte plastic finish, that refuses to fit under the Keurig, even though it was listed as the same dimensions as a slightly different one, with a glossy plastic finish, that fits.
2. Insulation - Easily the best travel mug I have owned in this regard. I don't have any 12+ hour rated mugs or Thermoses, but I have had my share of <$20 mugs that could not maintain temperature for even an hour. With this, I have often poured a mug at 8 AM and have still been drinking warm (not hot) coffee at 11 or noon. Neither the OXO nor the Aladdins come close, and the Aladdins would be cold by 90 minutes if not sooner. Also, the outside of this mug does not get hot - I can feel it get warm when I fill it with especially hot liquids, but it has never gotten hot. The Aladdins have definitely gotten hot even through the "insulated" plastic. The OXO does not get hot.
3.Read more ›
1) the cap tends to retain the flavor of whatever you drank last. This happens even when you follow the washing directions. Even worse if you let it sit in soapy water for the recommended 5 minutes when you drink next you'll taste the soap.
2) it's near impossible to clean, even when using a toothbrush I can't get to everywhere I need to clean it properly.
3) it's starting to fall apart. I get that these things aren't meant to last forever, but the bottom of my tumbler is starting to pull away. It's just one more thing after another.
There were some good things about it, mainly how well it retained heat and how much it can hold. But unfortunately that's not enough for me to keep using their product. I'm moving on to a new company after this.
I enjoy that it's spill-proof, lockable, stainless steel, easy to clean, and keeps my water cold for hours - I can't say exactly how long because I always finish the drink before it warms up. My only complaint is that I wish it had a larger capacity, because I mostly use it for water.
There are a quite a few things I like about the Contigo mugs and accessories and made me a loyal customer/user:
- Quality: they are just perfect. On my first mug, which I used for over a year, there was not one stain inside the mirror-like stainless steel interior. The mugs are easy to clean and, as I find out now with this current model, ever-easier to maintain.
- Easy to clean: the stainless steel part is always quick and, as I noted, the interior hardly develops any stains. The plastic tops can become a challenge, especially if there's milk in your coffee and you don't thoroughly clean it after each use but they are machine washable and a minute or two of TLC should keep them in top shape for a long, long time. While you can't fully take them apart, certain sections inside do unfold, making a thorough cleaning possible.
- Perfectly sealed: and this means two things. Your drinks will maintain their initial temperature for a long time and there are no spills if you ever drop your mug or knock it off.
This is a 5 start product without any hesitation because it's just perfectly fit for its purpose and I can't think of anything better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's not raw good ...Because it buton not work good & not save good heatPublished 3 hours ago by Jalal F. M. Banat
Love it. Use it every day. It is a work of genius, aesthetically pleasing, and doesn't leak on me at all. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Technium
I love these cups. They leave whatever you're drinking cold or hot for hours. The absolute BEST coffee cup brand there is.Published 5 hours ago by niccolle
Let me first say...I love Contigo mugs. I own 4 and recommend the brand to anyone.
This mug, however, I can't stand. Read more
This mug keeps my tea rather hot for about 2 hours, and then comfortably warm for another 2-3 hours after that. I've had tea in this mug for 5+ hours and it was not cold. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Eric