5.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee urn!
Published on September 18, 2008 by Rogue Valley Rick

2.0 out of 5 stars Dies after 6 months, no customer service response
Hi all,

This was our second or third 20-30+ cup coffee maker purchased in the past 3 years. We bought it last April from another online store (that was a mistake-- I should know better by now to always buy "from" Amazon directly).

We use our coffee makers simply to heat water for coffee presses and tea. We never use the percolator.

I...
Published on November 23, 2009 by Baltic Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Good coffee urn!, September 18, 2008
This review is from: Continental Electric Stainless Steel Single 30-Cup Coffee Wall Urn (Kitchen)
This was purchased for use in our church. We already had a larger urn, but needed one that wasn't so large for a different function, so as not to waste unneeded coffee. This was purchased both for it's in-between size and because it is stainless steel, not aluminum. Aluminum can leach into liquids and is detrimental to your health. So now, both of our church's coffee urns are stainless. We like this unit, and it has been performing quite well! I give it a 5-star.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dies after 6 months, no customer service response, November 23, 2009
Hi all,

I liked the fact that this coffee maker actually heats the water up to boiling and then occasionally reheats it to boiling again. This is great for our purpose, but I imagine when percolating coffee that means your coffee will be recooked through the day if you leave it on.

The bad news was the primary heating element burned out after 6 months-- only the warmer now works.

I went to the Continental Electrics related website, followed their directions to contact Customer Service for a repair or return authorization but have never heard anything again from them.

When there are some awesome customer service people out there, evidently this IS NOT one of them.

I quit waiting and ordered a new machine directly from Amazon where I know I at least have 30 days to return if we don't like our newest addition.

UPDATE Nov. 29, 2009--- We never did hear from customer service on this. Gave up and threw it out, making a note to not purchase from this company again.

1.0 out of 5 stars ProSeries 30-cup urn stainless steel coffee urn, November 21, 2009
Kathleen Zusan "KZ of FL" (Forest Lake, MN United States) - See all my reviews
If I could give less than one star for this product, I would. I just received it and followed all directions that came with it. With all the typos, this 30+ years Admin really had a tough time getting through it without burning up herself, unlike the coffee pot. It's been plugged in for almost 2 hours and has not brewed any coffee. The number on the warranty card is no good. I e-mailed the address also included and expect no response. This company, and any other associated with it, get ZERO stars for product quality and customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 29, 2011
Ben H (Jerusalem, Israel) - See all my reviews
i use this as my standard shabbos urn, when heating up water is prohibited unless done before shabbos. it works well, keeps the water hot and is just the right size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pot of coffee, December 6, 2011
I purchased this pot for my office and it's a great product the water get very hot and makes a perfect cup of coffee, easy to clean the only flaw is I hoped the cord would be able to disconnect other wise there's nothing negative about this product

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, September 23, 2009
This is very light weight and is very easy to rust in the center. It is necessary to towel dry it immediately after each use or store upside down. It does the job but I guess you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars buyer be where, April 13, 2011
I was so happy when I saw the price. But that old saying of you get what you pay for is 100% right. It is smaller than other ones. But the worst part is that the lid lays flat and when it brews, the steam seeps out leaking all over the place. Also the spout is sooooo slow. And last but not least there is no switch to turn off. So if it runs out of coffee the pot will bun its self. So you have to have it unplugged when it is empty where other ones you can just turn it off. I would suggest not buying it and spending a little more and get a better one. I wish I could return mine it was a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars ProSeries 30 Cup Coffee Urn, August 5, 2011
George Casey (New Mexico, USA) - See all my reviews
I shopped locally for a 30 Cup Coffee Urn. All local makers were aluminum. Amazon.com is the only place I found a stainless steel 30 Cup Coffee Urn, and at a very reasonable price. So far this coffee maker does exactly what it is supposed to do, make 30 cups of coffee, with the health benefit of stainless steel vs. aluminum.

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so, December 17, 2008
hanae mori (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Got two of these, but one came cracked. The one that isn't cracked works fine. Tried to contact the seller store a few times to ask for an exchange on the second one, but heard nothing back.

So-so product. Poor service & communication from seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional Series Coffee Urn, March 28, 2011
I was looking for a reasonable priced coffee pot that I could use at work or at home when I have company. This is the best price I found, for a very well made item that is working great. I would recommend this item for anyone looking for a low price, good product, that well give you great service. Thank you. Update 2-6-13, unit died after a little over a year of everyday use, thought it would last longer.

Continental Electric Stainless Steel Single 30-Cup Coffee Wall Urn