5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Killer!
Published 12 months ago by adams

3.0 out of 5 stars good tablet
I am satisfied with this tablet. It works just fine and does what I ask it to do. The camera is lacking, both front and back. The battery life is very average for a tablet, which isn't too great. For the price, however, it is awesome.
Published 10 months ago by Lady Divine

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Killer!, January 28, 2014
This review is from: 2014 New Contixo 10.1'' Dual Core Processor 1.6GHz Google Android 4.2 Tablet PC, Dual Camera, HD 1024x600 Display Multi-Touch Panel, Google Play Store Pre-loaded, HDMI, Wifi, Bluetooth, 16GB (Personal Computers)
I purchased this tablet to be used for surfing the web, email, listen to music, and of course watch videos. So far it has worked correctly when watching Netflix, YouTube, local videos, music online and offline. The built in speakers are pretty loud compared to my Samsung Galaxy 10.1. I expected the hard drive to be full of programs from the manufacturer (bloatware that can't be removed); this hard drive has all the Apps as described. The display responds smoothly and colors are vibrant. It supports hardware and software video decoding allowing it to support more video formats. The wireless stays connected and provides options to allow it to turn off the wireless adapter when not in used. The headphone port and power adapter port are the same size so ensure you connect them to the correct port, the ports are label in the back.

Overall it is a great device for the the price I expected a lot less and definitely received more than what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..and great for an intro pad, March 20, 2014
After reading reviews I couldn't help but laugh at those that are comparing this to higher priced models. First off, if you compae the spec's on those to this, there is a world of difference. If you are interested in getting a tablet, this would be the one to see how much, and how often you would use it, and if what you plan to do with it would work. This in no way would ever compare to some of the other models that are running higher amounts of RAM and CPU capabilities.

I gave my 12 yr old son this and he is loving it. If you plan to run high powered programs, and expect this to keep up..it won't. It is basically a bigger Android phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than price, March 15, 2014
Great tablet, great service. Compared to other major brands this tablet holds its own!!!! I love this tablet this product is a go!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 inch tablet, March 7, 2014
I chose this tablet because i read peoples ratings bout it. i have it now. i love it. good tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars An outstanding value for the price!, March 26, 2014
Based on the reviews of this device here on Amazon, I decided to take the plunge and order this tablet. I was NOT disappointed! It was fully charged right out of the box, which was a pleasant surprise. It had all the apps listed except Play Store for some reason, but I found the .apk online (http://bit.ly/1krwpcj) and was able to install and use it. Bloatware is minimal on the device; there were several apps I have no current use for, and was able to completely uninstall them (not just disable them, as on my previous tablet). It's a comfortable weight, easy to hold and use. The display is very bright and high in resolution. The speakers are good and strong. I'm now able to watch YouTube videos, which my previous tablet seems incapable of doing; they seem to buffer a lot, but that's probably due to my bedroom being something of a Faraday cage; when I walk into the next room, the videos will load and play smoothly. The browser loads quickly. I would definitely buy this again, and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting high-quality tablet functionality with a very reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Device!, March 18, 2014
The Contixo is a very good tablet, especially for the price. The device is user friendly and connects to Wi-Fi with no problem. The only thing I had to do was download the Play Store, which was advertised as being pre-installed. I have not tried using the camer yet, so I have no comments on that. The screen size is just right. I can play most of the games I play from FaceBook. Importing contacts from my cell phone was easy and installing apps from the Amazon app store or Google Play is a snap. Two USB ports are a plus. I purchased a keyboard along with the tablet, which works great. My tablet arrived three days earlier than quoted! I would recommend this tablet to anyone.

After using the tablet for a couple of days, I realized I could play my favorite FaceBook game that uses Adobe Flash. That makes me smile. The only drawback I've seen is that if I move to my second floor, my wireless connection drops.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet, March 9, 2014
I gave a 4 star rating because it had to get reset once while streaming video over cable app. But I can't say if it was the tablets fault or the app. Other than that its a five. I really use this thing alot. I've streamed video,shop online,email,chat,and anything else a 400$ tablet will do. I'm so shocked at the price. Oh reset is easy it has a botton you press with a pin. Since then this thing is the truth.Faster than my kindle fire.

3.0 out of 5 stars good tablet, March 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tablet, February 12, 2014
Not perfect, but very good! Easy to read screen, chip that can play most games [unlike the other tablet I bought :( ], plenty of memory.

1.0 out of 5 stars ****BUYER BEWARE****, May 2, 2014
Bought this Tablet and it contained used components in dirty bags and tablet was wiped down (NOT NEW)!! Components stopped charging tablet and I was told by vendor that I can buy another charger from Amazon, might I add, I only had tablet less then a week. I filed a claim, then these people left me emails that were more like intimidation tactics to get me to drop claim. Amazon read all emails and told me not to drop and let them resolve issues. I have a total of 3 emails of them saying for me to drop claim or I won't get refund. These people are horrible and shouldn't be selling on Amazon. Their CUSTOMER SERVICE is lacking and they don't take pride in handling matters ethically. BEWARE BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THIS VENDOR!!! I am not the only one with issues from these people. READ ALL THE REVIEWS BEFORE YOU BUY!!