Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Contour Bike Mounts 6220
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on June 1, 2015
Factory fresh , sealed and good to go . If you have a Contour camera and want to use it in/on multiple items , places , mounts , whatever then this is the deal of the week for you ! 5+ options all in 1 box and at a significant price savings over buying them individually to boot and with Prime's free shipping it was just an added bonus ! Also you'll get another 1 of them nifty lil' CONTOUR stickers to slap on something and who doesn't love stickers ?!?!?!
on October 28, 2014
Does what it's suppose to. Easy to adjust and place where needed to hold the Contour Roam 2 camera in place. The bike mount fits fine but may need some additional rubber rings for thinner handle bars. Furthermore, you need to be careful inserting and removing the cam from the mount or you may snap the clip. Once you do it a few times it becomes easy to take it off and put it back on.

The handlebar mount can be adjusted as required to prevent poor footage from hitting bumps, strong wind and just riding around in general.
on November 5, 2013
All of these mounts work very well and are robust. The helmet mount is as solid as they come. The universal mount is very solid and holds up under some harsh road conditions. My Contour Roam cameras have yet to vibrate loose.
I am very please with these mounts and I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for a Roam camera to bike mounting solution.
on August 14, 2012
If you own a contour camera this is a must have accessory. I have had so much fun mountain biking with this product, it actually makes me want to hit the trails more. My 12 year old son totally digs the videos I have made and has helped him "step off the ledge". Fun product that secures your $200 camera securely.
on October 31, 2013
I use these all of the time. I love shooting timelapse videos with my contour and these are great for attaching to random things. Also, I've used these to attach the contour to the cabinets in my kitchen and then shoot cooking-show-style top-down videos of me preparing food.
on August 16, 2013
works great on my bike I use them on my scott genius 720 for enduro and my giant glory for DH....I just got a giant TCR and will use it to film some road trip as well....the flex straps are my favorite...
on January 27, 2013
This is a great product. The design of the mounts is very clever, especially the flex strap mount. It offers so many possibilities to mount my camera on my mountain bike, motorcycle... And even on my wrist for funky point of view. Good quality materials. A bit pricey, but overall, a good value product.
on January 8, 2014
I really like the helmet and handlebar mounts. I don't care much for the mounts with the adhesives as I don't really like the idea of permanently mounting. Good deal though even with the ones I won't use.
on August 26, 2014
I bought this mainly for the handlebar mount, and it works great. Put the mount on so that the camera hangs underneath the handlebars on my mtb. Gets a good point of view from there. I would recommend!
on June 27, 2013
Purchased this set as I plan to use my Contour Roam while dirt biking and mountain biking. Camera secures nicely holds in place while riding.