Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Outdoor Mounts - US
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 21, 2013
I bought this primarily for the flex strap mount since it isn't sold individually. The flex strap mount is high quality, with thick rubber straps that hold on tight, while the mounting head rotates 360-degrees to get the camera position just right. The head strap feels decent, with its low-profile side mount - nothing complicated about it. The baseball cap mount works fine, but I can't really see a time when I would use it - but the round centerpiece of the baseball cap mount is exactly the same as the one included with the goggle strap mount (sold separately) - which i also have, so I can use it as a spare part. Finally, the included cloth drawstring bag is actually very nice, with a thick but soft material used in its construction, and it's big enough to carry both my Contour setup as well as my GoPro setup together when I go mountain biking. This would have gotten more stars if it didn't cost so much, but there aren't any specific aftermarket alternatives for this camera mounting-wise.
on June 9, 2016
These function quite well. However, the camera came off once during a VERY hard landing on a snowboard. The circular mount popped out of the... plastic retaining thing. But, it was a VERY hard landing, the camera didn't go far, and everything popped back in place.
on February 7, 2015
Bought these for use with my Contour GPS. The straps are all nice and tight. They fit well around the handlebars of my bike and don't come loose or stretch during the ride, even if it is rough terrain.
on September 7, 2013
Amazing!
I use this stuff for yo yo videos cause I'm a youtuber and its great the headband mount is awesome it keeps the camera steady when I'm doing a tutorial which makes it great for this reason! the flex strap is awesome as well it keeps it steady when i hook it up to stuff and gives amazing stability it gives options for many different views. the hat mount is good but it can get heavy on one side and make the shot lopsided but other wise awesome!
on April 8, 2013
I gave it a 3 because I think they could have included more mounts for the price. the hat mount is pretty much worthless. the head band mount is ok the only one of any value to me is the rubber strap mount . its made of good material and looks like it will stay attached. the other 2 that come in this kit will fall off if doing any activity . My Contour +2 is $400 and I dont feel comfortable uing the wempee mounts to hold it in place.
on September 5, 2013
This set is selling for $20 on bestbuy.com. Step up your game amazon! I need more words to post this; you can stop reading now.
on October 13, 2013
Fast shipping and handling. Great addition to my contour. I was in Doha, Qatar and was able to use these attachments on a go-kart helmet to record the action. Everything stayed in place as needed
on January 14, 2014
Each of the parts have the use of his own, can let me carry different shooting in a variety of circumstances, in order to life to add a lot of new fun, I would like them to give me convenience
on March 6, 2014
Great professional and quality packaging, excellent and very useful to provide support to my camera, really suprised by the quality and presentation on all Contour products.
on October 10, 2013
Excellent delivery great condition and the product works just fine, nevermindo those that say the head strap shots at the sky, they are just not doing it properly.