Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on April 23, 2016
Good
on March 21, 2016
Have loved this since the moment I received it. Underwater comes to life on this lovely handy camera that goes everywhere I go in Florida
on March 20, 2016
Does exactly what I wanted it to do, exactly as advertised.
on January 3, 2016
I am really impressed with this camera. This is my first action camera and it works perfectly for my purpose. I bought it mainly for motorcycle riding. It profiles nicely on my helmet. I was concerned about the wind noise on the microphone. It is not bad at all. I clearly hear my self talking while moving at speed. It would be kool to have a Bluetooth connection to smart phone, however, not a big deal. Highly recommended.
on December 22, 2015
This camera is very cool. It is easy to mount anywhere. You can buy additional mounts. It's fun to capture video while on a motorcycle, bike, or car..
on December 21, 2015
Great
on December 18, 2015
I love it, works great
on December 15, 2015
Good camera... but it only lasted 1 year before it stopped working.

I used this on my motorcycle helmet. I really like everything about this camera. Low profile mount. Rotating lens. Nice PC interface and configurable device (turn on and off leds, beeps, manually set contrast, adjust fps, etc.,).

The initial bad thing I had to say about it was the lens EASILY SCRATCHES. I would've been fine with that, but after 1 year, the battery crapped out and it just no longer charges. I tried all the troubleshooting fixes (try different USB cable, try USB power adapter plug, reformat card, try different card, reset device, etc.,), but none worked. It just no longer charges. I'd work it out to about 10 dollars a month for the cost I paid, eh. At least I got some decent footage out of it, but since I use the camera as more or less for safety/insurance reasons, I need to purchase a new camera.

Also I could be wrong but the company went under, so that could possibly mean not warranty on these things.
on December 6, 2015
Gift for my daughter, great camera works great in the ocean tons of video time great 360° perspective
on November 22, 2015