5.0 out of 5 stars CONTRA HARD CORPS FOR THE SEGA GENESIS
Published on July 21, 2011 by Dustin Danner

3.0 out of 5 stars Game works, Wrong language (Russian, not English)
Published 7 months ago by Jason

5.0 out of 5 stars CONTRA HARD CORPS FOR THE SEGA GENESIS, July 21, 2011
This review is from: Contra Hard Corps (Video Game)
From start to finish, Contra Hard Corps will knock your socks off! This is the first and only Sega Genesis port of Contra, and my personal favorite. While comparable to Contra 3 Alien Wars, it holds up nicely on the Genesis. With 4 selectable characters with thier own special abilities, this game provides great gameplay and hours of fun. The graphics are great, and gameplay is fast paced. I deffinately recommend this to any vintage game collector or enthusiast.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite Sega games of all time!, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Contra Hard Corps (Video Game)
Let me first say that this game is hard! It is not for the faint of heart (if I may be so cliché). The game is non stop action. You will be shooting, firing, jumping, sliding, and bombing throughout. Hard Corps follows the format of running through rampant areas (where you will be firing incessantly to destroy animals, robots, etc) with a final boss showdown to finish the level.

Some positives about the game:

1. It has two players and four different characters to choose from (Two humans, one robot, and one wolf/beast/cyborg hybrid type creature).
2. You can obtain different powers for different characters (A,B,C,D), and also bombs.
3. The story and action are exciting and uniquely challenging.

Cons:

1. The games is very hard for newbies. When I was kid it took my brother and I a long time to get the hang of it and make it past even the first level.

2. You have to know how to play this game to have fun. You should know how to slide (which I believe is down + B+C) and use stationary rotation shooting (pressing A+B and then making sure to press it again to be able to shoot and run at the same time). You have to know what's coming to be able to fine tune your game and make it until the end. But if you are determined you can do this.

P.S. Check out this online manual to help you with the ins and outs of the game:
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Contra for Sega Genesis, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Contra Hard Corps (Video Game)
I've always loved Contra from the very beginning when it came out on Nintendo. Now on Sega Genesis, this game beats all!! It is A LOT of fun and it also has extra characters. It's fast paced and full of non stop action! Overall rating for this game-to the moon and back! That's how good and fun this game is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seaga Genesis Contra Hard Corps, March 11, 2009
This review is from: Contra Hard Corps (Video Game)
I recently purchased the Sega Genesis game system so I needed games. I remember my brother and I used to play this game and we had so much fun! I have as much fun today as I did then....

5.0 out of 5 stars A forgotten gem, September 25, 2013
This review is from: Contra Hard Corps (Video Game)
This game has some of the best graphics gameplay, and music on the genesis. This rare gem is perfect for collectors and people who want to experience an overlooked classic

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Gold.. Cash for Gold..lol, December 11, 2013
Last time i've seen this game Early 90`s
And i was a kid never beat it was a rental from the video store. This Game Pure Action for Adults or Genius @ Play. I bought this game here on Amazon! Thanks Amazon Now i Got a Rare Classic. Work right when i put it in the original 16 Bit Sega genesis system.. Hmmmm i'm never sell this game or not care for it seal and box away for every use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Game works, Wrong language (Russian, not English), December 17, 2013
This review is from: Contra Hard Corps (Video Game)
Game works fine. Cartridge plastic is significantly bent, but not damaged. I'm not sure how that's possible. It's not cracked. It just looks like it was repackaged incorrectly. It worked fine in the Sega Genesis 3. I was worried that the plastic would cause strain and break the cartridge. The main issue is the text is all in Russian, so I can't read anything. This should've been called out, since I would've ordered a different copy, as well as the bent plastic. It's bad enough that it looks like it won't fit into the console. But it works!

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, October 20, 2012
This review is from: Contra Hard Corps (Video Game)
The product is really good, it was exactly what I expected the product is. I can recommend it to all who are interested in purchasing this item. The people should buy it because it's reliable...

Contra Hard Corps
Contra Hard Corps by Konami (Sega Genesis)
Used & New from: $29.95