Contract? This might be a stupid question, but by purchasing this phone, you can just swap your sim card/sd card over and use it? You don't have to sign a new contract, correct? Because if you bought it in the store you would have to renew a contract. So I'm a little confused on how this works. Are you just skipping that whole part by not buying a phone in store?
asked by Loni Clements on July 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
You can buy the phone anywhere, and as long as you own the phone(paid full price, not a subsidized price/contract price) you can do whatever you which with that phone. When using a phone company that uses GSM tele communication network(Sim cards) you can simply remove the sim card, and insert it to any other phone that will accept a sim card and all your information is transferred.
Javier answered on August 14, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Can I use the phone outside the USA? I'm from Venezuela and I don't know If I need an unlocked one.

Waiting for your answer.
Thanks.
Neysker answered on September 3, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you have Sprint, the EVO phone, can you swap the sim card/sd card over and use it as Javier responded to Loni? I want to purchase the phone from Amazon and not have to extend the contract for an additional two years. Didn't know if you had to go into store to have them transfer data, OR........ Thanks, Amanda
Amanda V. O'Donoghue answered on December 3, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product