Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Contracts: Cases and Materials
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on September 3, 2007
I've noticed that the gentleman before me wrote a scathing review of Professor Murray's book, noting the typographical errors. While it is true that there are typos - I blame the editors at Lexis - as it is their job to fix such things. Professor Murray's treatment of Uniform Commercial Code sec. 2-207 is brilliantly done, in fact, any of his editorial material is so good that one need not use a supplement. I do wonder why the previous reviewer takes note of the case selection - it really doesn't matter which cases are selected, as long as they are relevant to the topic at hand, and seeing as Professor Murray is perhaps the premier Contracts professor and scholar in the United States today - one would imagine that they are relevant. Rules are more important than cases - unless you go to a law school that, for some reason wants you to cite cases in your exam (with the exception of perhaps Constitutional Law) - you won't be dealing much with specific cases at all. The book is very well done, and written in such a way that it can be easily understood.
on October 3, 2013
it's a textbook, more clear and direct than some.

not having to schlep a physical copy around is great, as is the savings; but there are a few downsides. there are real page numbers in the text, but they are irregularly scattered so you can't really scan through by page number, though the search function mostly makes up for this. the other big thing about not having a physical copy is i often forget about the readings until the last minute.

all in all i would buy all my texts on kindle were they available for a similar price, though i suspect i would miss being able to physically highlight and annotate.
on August 2, 2013
I ordered the book new, and it came used. There is even a sticker on the back that says USED. There is also a half torn off sticker on the spine and scratches on the cover. I am hoping for a partial refund or a new book sent to me.
on October 8, 2014
Worth the price
on February 10, 2016
Had a few highlighted chapters, but nothing so bad that I couldn't use it. I personally don't highlight my books, so it didn't bother me (just don't listen to whoever did the highlighting and notes, they probably did not pass contracts). Overall a great price for what you're getting.