Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$16.99

on November 26, 2007
Tremendo disco lo recomiendo 100%. Tremenda instrumentación. Sobre todo la pista 1. Hay que escucharlo.
on December 30, 2007
Both cd (Salsa and Balada) are very good ,congratulations Gilberto.

Ricardo(from habana Cuba)
on December 31, 2007
I think Gilberto is the most understood salsero ever. He is the most intellectual salsero of all time and his music is for the intellectual audience. His lyrics and song-writers are of the highest quality. His voice is highly spirited yet can go very deep; into an abyss of emotions. In other words, he takes us there with every song. One must consider at this point in his career if he is the best Bolerista/Balada singer ever. He can do it all! Lastly, I cannot forget about his orchestra. The most experienced in the business.
on February 8, 2008
Once again, Gilberto Santa Rosa has proven what a great singer he is. The Salsa music and the ballads are fantastic. I very much enjoyed the lyrics and the musical arrangements. It is the type of music that you will never get tired of listening to. I can't wait to see Gilberto perform these songs live. I am sure he will win another latin grammy!
on December 24, 2007
Ahora si estoy satisfecho con este trabajo,recupere mi dinero del cd anterior. Con Contraste Gilberto Santa Rosa regresa al mismo estilo que estabamos acostumbrados.Los dos cds de Contraste son muy buenos.
on February 6, 2009
My boyfriend loves salsa music and ballads. I bought him this CD for a "just because" present and he LOVES it! It stays in his CD player. I love the salsa disc (this is a dual disc cd, one with salsa the other with ballads) because although I cant salsa yet -- I love dancing in my car! The ballads disc is also nice.
on October 18, 2008
Probably the worst album I have bought in over a decade. Horrible arrangements, poor song selection, dismal lyrics. No wonder his NY concert was cancelled because of low ticket sales. This is a BOMB.
on February 8, 2015
very good entertaining music.
on January 20, 2015
Great CD buy now
on July 21, 2014
Simplemente me fascina este disco.