- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0081TIQVM
- Item model number: C7550-1EP
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #483,795 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
$44.30 ($44.30 / Each)
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Sold by: DataAlchemy
Have one to sell?
Control Devices Brass In-Tank Check Valve, 1/2" Tube Comp. x NPT Male
|Price:||$25.58 ($25.58 / Each) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Only 5 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $25.58
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Control Devices|
|Number of Items||1|
|Maximum Pressure||450 PSI|
|Upper Temperature Range||400 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Connector Type||Compression x NPT Male|
|Maximum Flow Rate||20 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
|Maximum Steam Pressure Description||Not Rated|
|Overall Height||1-1/8 inches|
|Overall Length||3-1/2 inches|
The Super-Chek design has been proven over the last 15 years to be the standard for air compresso... See more product details
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Super-Chek design has been proven over the last 15 years to be the standard for air compressor in-tank check valves. One-piece brass bodies, stainless steel springs, and glass-filled fluoropolymer poppets all add up to long term reliability, while the eight discharge holes insure quiet operation. Valves may be disassembled for cleaning or repair. Valves are 100% tested for backflow leakage performance. 450 PSI max pressure, 400 deg. F max temperature.
There are no customer reviews yet.