Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 24, 2010
Santa has just spent the last 3 hours assembling this vehicle. The good news: It runs. The bad? This vehicle is nothing like the description.

1. This is not a Ferrari or any sort of licensed product. It is a F430 "style" which means kinda like a sports car but Chinese generic-like, not a particular type of sports car make. No Ferrari emblems or decals. The decals are some generic take on a Mazda emblem or something of the sort. The side of the car says "Roadster" and the hood says "Super Children Car" [sic]. I think we will be taking that off somehow, it cheapens it even more.

2. The assembly instructions are awful. No detail in the pictures and really bad English= difficult assembly.

3. It is cheaply made of plastic. The drive train is not really connected. The wiring is not as concealed as I would like in some places. I have no doubt the wheels are going to fall off within a month.

4. There is no documentation on the MP3 player ability or anything but a music button the steering wheel. I will admit, I am tired and have not looked closely for the connection but it is not obvious in any sort of way how or if that works.

For the price of this toy, I would expect some standards to apply. I would not sell this toy if I were a seller. I would stick with a store bought Barbie car or something else with a return policy.
on November 29, 2010
This is a great car. My daughter absolutely loves it. My only complaint is that the instructions to assemble it were very vague. Instructions were written in horrible English and required a lot of head scratching and thinking. The pictures did not correspond well to the instructions. Took much longer to assemble than it should have. But the end result is fabulous!
Radio Remote Controlled Electric Ride-On Ferrari F430-Style Sports Car for Kids Ages 3-5 w/ Lights & Sound Effect (Black)
on July 15, 2015
it stoped working in less than 6 months
on January 9, 2014
This Item Did Not Meet MyExpectations!!!!!!!!!!!! Stickers on the car where wop sidded and Bent. I Wish i COULD get My Money Back