5.0 out of 5 stars Love these things, they work.
Been taking these for about a week now and I am pleased with it. I'm 5'11", weighing about 160 lbs, about 13% body fat. I do daily cardio(20 minutes a day, about 3 miles)and I go to the gym 3 times a week. I want to shred some fat, but my nutrition sucks. So I was looking for a little help. And damn, these pills help ALOT.

They really help control your...
Published on April 18, 2011 by Nicholas Pujols

1.0 out of 5 stars Controlled Labs AM PM REDuction
Does not perform as advertised. I adhered to a strict, clean diet and workout routine while taking the following product. I did not notice any changes beyond what my routine was already providing me before taking this product. Avoid the cost and keep at the diet and workout, as this item will not provide the advertised results.
Published 23 months ago by Henry K

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these things, they work., April 18, 2011
This review is from: Controlled Labs AM PM REDuction, Tablets, 120-Count (Health and Beauty)

They really help control your appetite. Before I would eat all kinds of foods, both healthy and unhealthy. I would try to just eat the right portions but I would eventually cave in to cravings and eat more, and eventually alot of junk. But with these, I have more discipline because they help control my appetite AND make me feel full. Meals that normally would be enough to make my hunger go away make me feel like I'm about to burst. And I don't pay attention to junk anymore. I'm going to be on these for 8 weeks(the longest that is recommended by Controlled Labs) and I'll see if I get the results I wanted. I'll update later.

UPDATE: Forgot to update this. Anyways, for about 5 weeks using this I managed to lower my body fat percentage by 6%. Really did help me and I was satisfied. If you want to try these, go for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars REDuction Fat Burners do Work, March 23, 2011
This product really does work, but you need to make sure you are still working out while taking it. I knew people that thought this would do the work for them, and that is not the case. However, the most important thing to remember is to still watch your diet while using the pills, if you eat crap the fat burners are going to work and you won't get any worse, but not any better either. If you control your diet then you will really see some tone set in after a few weeks and your muscles start to feel harder and more lean. I would recommend this to someone who is serious about fat loss, and who will actually commit to it in all aspects of life, not just taking the pill to have it do all the work for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me!, January 10, 2010
This product gets some getting use to. I recommend combining this with working out in the mornings. It will slow your appetite and help you control your cravings. You might feel a little jittery at first but you will get used to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars PM REDUCTION- Controlled Labs, August 11, 2013
My wife is 5'11" and she started taking this product30 days ago she weighted 186lbs. Now 30 days later she weighs 162lbs, this product is no joke it really works great for her! She doesn't go to the gym and work out she takes them at night and does her daily routine, No special diet just the Reduction tablets. She loves this product and keeps asking for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 9, 2013
Have been taking for almost a year now and seems to help. Recommend this product for those needing a little help

1.0 out of 5 stars Controlled Labs AM PM REDuction, March 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 26, 2012
Great product, I really enjoyed the quality of the ingredients! It was more than I expected for such a great deal!

3.0 out of 5 stars So far..., April 4, 2011
Elliot S. (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
I am on my 4th day of taking the AM/PM Reduction tablets. My appetite was reduced but not as well as on, say Ephedrine HCL which I am in the process of cycling. I don't feel a whole lot of energy while on the AM's, but one thing I DO really like are the PM tabs. I sleep very well on these and wake up rested. I will update this as the month carries on.

2.0 out of 5 stars Frankly, I didn't notice anything., January 26, 2012
Didn't really work for me. But that's life in the supplement world. Some people get great results, others don't. I couldn't even tell I was taking this. I started to forget to take them. I don't do that with stuff that I can feel working for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes a slight difference., December 27, 2008
I take these as stated in the morning and before I go to bed. The only difference I see at this point is that I do have more morning energy that is gaining everyday. Seems like I'm not as hungry during the day as well. So I'm not sure, just yet anyway, how much of a positive hit these are giving me. I'll update in a month or so.

Controlled Labs AM PM REDuction, Tablets, 120-Count