Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on August 9, 2013
Acceptable for what it is, great for the price. Really good way to keep track of your controllers, and looks pretty spiffy too. It's a bit difficult to get the top controller in place, especially when the bottom one is on. However it works fine (gets everything charged), and is a great thing to have around if you have multiple controllers.
on January 26, 2014
This item looks great placed beside my Black PS3, which is resting in a vertical position. There is now a central place for the controller and I don't have to hunt to find them anymore. It looks like the product was designed to be paired with the console - it is aesthetically pleasing. The blue light indicates a charged controller or an available slot for charging and the red light indicates a controller being charged. Having the light indicator takes out the guess work on the status of the controller, which is great. I have the device plugged directly into the PS3 controller slot so it is powered by the PS3 unit. I think that it is worth mentioning that it was a little tricky getting the PS3 controllers into the cradle at first, but with practice it became like second nature. I am very pleased with this product and the price was reasonable too.
on April 10, 2013
It is way better than having to connect the controllers straight to the ps3 console. Love it and recommend it
on March 18, 2015
This works handy because it's working fine and never like ivory this thing at five because it keeps the controller charge all the day when I'm at school so I don't need to worry about and there's two USBs on the site I will leave the photo down in the review today and I'm just now posting this and it I got one and it blue and red I got colored forso it should be like blue and green but that is not what it I got so if you were just wondering I'll put a Leica I'll take a picture what it looks like when it's nothing is on it and then I'll like take a picture when it's connected to a controller for it. So and then so I will look at the USBs on the third picture then two controllers on the charger and Two USBs will take a look at those pictures. And I also forgot for that on the USB I have to do the other end for a picture too.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 28, 2015
This Item is complete garbage. I purchased two of these and both broke in less then a year. This was from normal wear and tear. As soon as I opened it you could tell how poorly it was made. Everything HDE makes is garbage and cheap. This is not the first product from HDE I had issues with. However, this will be the last purchase I make from HDE.
VINE VOICEon July 22, 2014
This charger works but is a real pain to use. The piece that holds the controller in place is very narrow and the controllers easily fall out with any kind of jostle. It does look nice but I would rather have had a unit that was ugly and was easier to use.

UPDATE: this cheap piece of crap lasted less than 6 months. DON'T BUY THIS CHARGER!
on April 24, 2014
I bought this charging stand for my boyfriend as a Birthday present. I received it today, and made sure it worked. It works great!! When the controllers need charge the lights turn red, and when they are fully charged the lights turn blue. I can't wait to give it to him!
on July 8, 2015
I honestly wish there was a zero star option. This was extremely poorly made. The charger stopped functioning within 24 hours of purchase and actually broke one of my controllers. It is now stuck with two of the controller number button leds lit, does not charge and cannot sync to the playstation. I strongly recommend staying away from this product. It is by far the worst purchase I have made on Amazon.
on September 19, 2014
So far, this charge stand works well enough, though there are certainly some oddities to it. The included instructions said it will have a blue light when charging, and then a green one when finished- though in truth, it has a red light when charging, and a blue one when finished. Sometimes, if you plug it into different sources it will appear blue when charging or red when fully charged, I haven't figured out why yet.

It's a little hard to fit the controllers in sometimes- but when you do, it looks nice enough, and it's one of the more aesthetically pleasing chargers I've owned. And hey, it DOES charge the controllers- so that's what's important, right? well, not quite- if you plan on plugging this into some game consoles, you need to turn the console ON for it to actually charge. It should be fine if you plug it into a wall adapter or desktop computer, but if you're plugging it into a PS3, it may not work. It's... less than consistent and works when it wants to.

But, for the price and the look, as long as it actually charges, it's not TOO bad. Just realize that you're not exactly getting top of the line gear here, even if it looks nice.
on January 10, 2016
Dispite the many negative reviews for this charger I purchased anyway and I'm happy I did. This charger gets the job done! It has blue and red led lighting to indicate charging status and looks sleek. I have had no problems charging my PS 3 game controllers. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong.