4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for the newly single
I bought this for my newly single friend who likes to cook, but is often tired when she gets home.

Published on April 19, 2011 by SherryDamore

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Published 21 months ago by AmazonFan

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, May 9, 2013
AmazonFan (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Convenience Foods for Singles (Slow Cooker Library) (The Slowcooker Library) (Paperback)
I should have known better than to buy a book with one review. I rely so much on readers' reviews. The recipes were boring, at best, and most required ingredients that the average single person won't have. "Convenience" is not the right word for this book description. I RARELY return books on Amazon (and I buy lots of books) and I did ask for a refund on this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for the newly single, April 19, 2011

I found a 1/12 qt. slow cooker for her and a timer for it, because the smaller ones cook faster. The recipes look great, and she said she makes them the night before, takes it out of the fridge in the morning, puts in the slow cooker, sets the timer to start it later, and when she gets home dinner is ready.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book!, February 21, 2014
I have gotten several recipes for my husband and myself from this book. They are all simple, requiring few ingredients and are delicious. Wouldn't use for a big family, but it works great for one of those new slow cookers with several "crocks" to cook small multiple meals in. This is a good book to experiment in cooking for yourself or for two.

Convenience Foods for Singles (Slow Cooker Library) (The Slowcooker Library)
Convenience Foods for Singles (Slow Cooker Library) (The Slowcooker Library) by Catherine Atkinson (Paperback - September 7, 2009)
Used & New from: $6.60