Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on May 9, 2013
I should have known better than to buy a book with one review. I rely so much on readers' reviews. The recipes were boring, at best, and most required ingredients that the average single person won't have. "Convenience" is not the right word for this book description. I RARELY return books on Amazon (and I buy lots of books) and I did ask for a refund on this one.
on February 21, 2014
I have gotten several recipes for my husband and myself from this book. They are all simple, requiring few ingredients and are delicious. Wouldn't use for a big family, but it works great for one of those new slow cookers with several "crocks" to cook small multiple meals in. This is a good book to experiment in cooking for yourself or for two.
on April 19, 2011
I bought this for my newly single friend who likes to cook, but is often tired when she gets home.

I found a 1/12 qt. slow cooker for her and a timer for it, because the smaller ones cook faster. The recipes look great, and she said she makes them the night before, takes it out of the fridge in the morning, puts in the slow cooker, sets the timer to start it later, and when she gets home dinner is ready.
on July 28, 2015
Had some excellent meals.