Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Conversations with My Mother: A Keepsake Journal for Celebrating a Lifetime of Stories (AARP®) Spiral-bound – October 1, 2007
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
1. Like to scrapbook (there are many spots for pictures to be added)
2. Have a Mom AND a Dad who are still happily married
3. Have many brothers and sisters or parents with many brothers and sisters
4. Want to know EVERYTHING about your mom. "When did you first smoke a cigarette or take a drink of alcohol?" is one of the questions; this may make some uncomfortable.
5. Have a mother that is fairly old. My mom is 73, and most women she grew up with went to college. The book has statements such as, "It wasn't common for girls of your generation to even think about going to college. Was this something that you wanted to do?"
1. Don't like scrapbooking,
2. Don't have a mom and dad still married to each other,
3. Only have one brother and my mom is estranged from her only brother,
4. Don't feel comfortable asking some of the questions asked, and
5. Don't have an ancient mom,
I'll be returning the item.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A beautiful and caring way to strike up convos with mom. Some memories will bring tears or joy and sadness. But it helps to form a story. Live learned so much from my mom.Published 4 hours ago by Sheri Lynn From NJ
I so highly recommend this book - I love having a book written by my mother! She came over and we had cake and tea while talking about the stories and memories she wrote down. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Dee
I bought these for my mother, step-mother and mother in law. Once they came in I decided to return them. They had much more 'fluff' than I expected. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Bfill2015
I apparently didn't read the description well. I was expecting something I could complete FOR my son - not something from his point of view.Published 29 days ago by Ann Rausch
This, along with the Father version, is a great gift for someone who has everything already. I wrote an inscription inside the book and gifted them to teenage twins who fell in... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Elizabeth Tingley
It was a gift; and, O what a warm and cherishing impact it made! My friend parents are aging and to spend time with her Mom capturing the conversations was a wonderful thing to do... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Value Shopper
Great number of questions! The goal is to get your Mom to answer the questions so that you have a keepsake and memories of her life after she's gone. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Taylor