These run a size large, so order a size down from your normal. I am normally a 7, 7.5 I bought a 6, they fit perfectly,
Published 16 months ago by redrum

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are confusing!
The sizes on these shoes are very confusing. As of April 2014, this listing is for WOMEN'S sized shoes as the listing says. So if you're a women's size 9.5, order a 9.5. Some of the reviews here say they were shipped men's sized shoes, but as of the time of this review they are not.
Published 10 months ago by Gina B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are confusing!, April 10, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo Top Charcoal 5j794 Womens 6, October 8, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes run large, October 24, 2013
Loved the color and shoe style is classic. I'm usually a 7.5 and that size in Chucks was way too big. Just take that into consideration when ordering. I guess they may be men's sizes...?

5.0 out of 5 stars Charcoal Chuck Taylors, February 11, 2014
Love the shoes! I ordered them as a gift and appreciate the prompt shipping to make my deadline!! They fit perfect and were a big hit!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoes are big, order in a smaller size than usual., November 25, 2013
These shoes are big, I am a size 10, but I ordered in 9,5 and they fit me just perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classics!, March 14, 2014
I love my Chuck T's!! Make sure you order one size smaller (or maybe a half size smaller) than you usually wear. I am an 8.5 in womens and I ordered a 7.5 womens, they fit perfect without socks, but are a little tight once I put a thick sock on. This is fine for me since I plan on wearing them in the spring/summer without socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Unisex shoe sizing, March 30, 2014
The shoe arrived as promised.

I bought the size 6, it's actually a men's 4. It feels comfortable but a little big at the toe. I've ordered the 5.5 to see how that size fits. I love the shoe. Either way, I'll be keeping a pair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Men's sizes/runs large, March 25, 2014
These shoes are in men's sizes. The size 8 I ordered were way too big. Wish I would have read the reviews first. Sent them back and Amazon handled the return beautifully. I ordered a size 7 and they are great. I would have given 5 stars if the product was advertised correctly

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, October 2, 2014
I love these shoes! They are comfortable and fashionable, made of quality material. They run a tad large so I ordered a half size lower and they fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse Shoes, December 19, 2013
These shoes are wonderful. They fit perfect, are comfortable, and great quality. I would recommend these to anyone that enjoys the style.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low